POLL for RADAR users and other interested parties

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
December 1, 2004 9:54:10 AM

We are conducting a poll for a new RADAR editing feature on the iZ
forum and we need more votes to get a large enough sample size. If
there are any RADAR users lurking here or other interested parties I
would appreciate it if you could cast a vote. Here is the link to the
POLL:

http://recordingtheworld.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=7...

Thanks in advance...
Anonymous
December 1, 2004 9:48:38 PM

Barry <barryh@izcorp.com> wrote:

> We are conducting a poll for a new RADAR editing feature on the iZ
> forum and we need more votes to get a large enough sample size. If
> there are any RADAR users lurking here or other interested parties I
> would appreciate it if you could cast a vote. Here is the link to the
> POLL:

http://recordingtheworld.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=7...
1101&m=8791071101

> Thanks in advance...

I've given up on your site, Barry, due to the Flash stuff. It's not
worth my time and trouble to try to keep up with that. Dial up R us, and
so it will remain. I much prefer straightforward, simple, fast-loading
sites.

None of this impacts my fascination with Radar; it just makes it next to
impossible to access curent info with ease.

--
ha
Anonymous

In article <1go436a.1esrfx01a4o4fwN%walkinay@thegrid.net> walkinay@thegrid.net writes:

> http://recordingtheworld.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=7...
> 1101&m=8791071101

> None of this impacts my fascination with Radar; it just makes it next to
> impossible to access curent info with ease.

And a one-line not split (tinyurl.com) version of the link would help,
too.

December 1, 2004 9:48:40 PM

> In article <1go436a.1esrfx01a4o4fwN%walkinay@thegrid.net>
walkinay@thegrid.net writes:

> > http://recordingtheworld.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=7...
> > 1101&m=8791071101
>
> > None of this impacts my fascination with Radar; it just makes it next to
> > impossible to access curent info with ease.
>
> And a one-line not split (tinyurl.com) version of the link would help,
> too.

> and reach me here: double-m-eleven-double-zero at yaho

The link came right up for me, no problema with Outlook express
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 10:25:08 AM

In article <wUtrd.71535$IQ.61382@bignews6.bellsouth.net> acmost@bellsouth.not writes:

> The link came right up for me, no problema with Outlook express

Read my newsreader. It isn't Outlook Express.

December 2, 2004 10:25:09 AM

> In article <wUtrd.71535$IQ.61382@bignews6.bellsouth.net>
acmost@bellsouth.not writes:

> > The link came right up for me, no problema with Outlook express
>
> Read my newsreader. It isn't Outlook Express.

You don't have to yell at me.

Tis the season:
http://bellsouthpwp.net/a/c/acmost/Hark.mp3

December 2, 2004 4:21:18 PM

In article <ErErd.16370$Dm2.1318@bignews1.bellsouth.net> acmost@bellsouth.not writes:

> You don't have to yell at me.

I wasn't yelling. THIS IS YELLING. Not everyone uses Outlook Express.
My newsreader is a DOS program, suits my needs, and is completely
immune to viruses without giving it any thought. I'll stick with what
I have as long as I have the host to support it, thank you. I have
often envied the convenience of simply clicking on a link in a message
and going there, but I don't do that often enough to warrant changing
programs.

I suspect that I could have stitched the word-wrapped URL together
using another program, then pasting it into Netscape, but that's a lot
of trouble to help out someone who's asking for my opinion.

They could have made it easier, that's all.

December 2, 2004 4:21:19 PM

> In article <ErErd.16370$Dm2.1318@bignews1.bellsouth.net>
acmost@bellsouth.not writes:

> > You don't have to yell at me.
>
> I wasn't yelling. THIS IS YELLING. Not everyone uses Outlook Express.

Sheet, I've been using AOL & their newsreader forever. I don't know any
better. With AOL the long URLs were always cut off so I ended up making
everything a "tinyurl". I've finally almost weened myself off of AOL and
just happened to have Outlook Express on my PC. Like a miracle I actually
figured out how to use it - sort of.

> My newsreader is a DOS program, suits my needs, and is completely
> immune to viruses without giving it any thought. I'll stick with what
> I have as long as I have the host to support it, thank you. I have
> often envied the convenience of simply clicking on a link in a message
> and going there, but I don't do that often enough to warrant changing
> programs.
>
> I suspect that I could have stitched the word-wrapped URL together
> using another program, then pasting it into Netscape, but that's a lot
> of trouble to help out someone who's asking for my opinion.
>
> They could have made it easier, that's all.

December 2, 2004 5:02:13 PM

Mike Rivers wrote:

> In article <wUtrd.71535$IQ.61382@bignews6.bellsouth.net> acmost@bellsouth.not writes:
>
> > The link came right up for me, no problema with Outlook express
>
> Read my newsreader. It isn't Outlook Express.

While the link worked in my ancient version of Netscape that I use for
newsreading, the web page didn't. It looks like iZ are better at making
recorders than they are web pages.

Cheers.

James.
!