Request: Ringtone for V551 - OldPhone.mps

Last response: in Brands
March 26, 2005 6:18:55 PM

Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??

Thanks in advance!
March 27, 2005 3:30:15 AM

I have a great one I use as my default ring. Want me to email it to
you?

Andre

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:18:55 -0800, "echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
>of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??
>
>Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
March 27, 2005 3:30:16 AM

Please echo4lima at yahoo dot ca

Thanks in advance

"Andre" <notspammable@here.com> wrote in message
>I have a great one I use as my default ring. Want me to email it to
> you?
>
> Andre
>

> On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:18:55 -0800, "echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca>
> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
>>of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??
>>
>>Thanks in advance!

Related resources
March 29, 2005 12:19:10 AM

>On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:18:55 -0800, "echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca>
>wrote:
>
>>Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
>>of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??
>>
>>Thanks in advance!

Did you get the files OK?
March 31, 2005 10:56:24 PM

Hi Andre I also have the V551 and have been searching for an old ringtone
with no luck, would you mind sending me a copy also?

Remove nospam to reply.
Thanks,
Rick

"Andre" <notspammable@here.com> wrote in message
>I have a great one I use as my default ring. Want me to email it to
> you?
>
> Andre
>

> On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:18:55 -0800, "echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca>
> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
>>of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??
>>
>>Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
April 3, 2005 3:02:00 AM

Andre, I would also like to have this ringtone if you wouldn't mind.
jwilli@classicnet.net.

Thanks in advance
Joe
"echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
> of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??
>
> Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 12:38:15 AM

Andre - I'd really like a copy of that ring tone if you wouldn't mind.
I'll take over distribution from here for you if you'd like?

google@cmoschip.cotse.net

Thanks!

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 23:30:15 GMT, notspammable@here.com (Andre) wrote:

>I have a great one I use as my default ring. Want me to email it to
>you?
>
>Andre
>

>On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:18:55 -0800, "echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca>
>wrote:
>
>>Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
>>of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??
>>
>>Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 6:22:30 AM

Would you mind sending it to me too? I used to have it my sony and miss
having such a benign ring.

Thanks!!!!

--
mtngirl20
April 12, 2005 7:33:27 AM

Your email address bounces

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:22:30 GMT, mtngirl20
<mtngirl20.1nct3m@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

>Would you mind sending it to me too? I used to have it my sony and miss
>having such a benign ring.
>
>Thanks!!!!
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 9:45:01 AM

I sent her one with no problem. Did you replace '_dot_' with '.'?

From:Andre
notspammable@here.com

> Your email address bounces
>
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:22:30 GMT, mtngirl20
> <mtngirl20.1nct3m@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:
>

>> Would you mind sending it to me too? I used to have it my sony and
>> miss having such a benign ring.
>>
>> Thanks!!!!
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 2:35:17 PM

I actually didn't get it. Could you try again, please? I reset my
preferences, so nothing should bounce. Thanks again!

Andre Wrote:
> Your email address bounces
>
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:22:30 GMT, mtngirl20
> <mtngirl20.1nct3m@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:
>

> >Would you mind sending it to me too? I used to have it my sony and
> miss
> >having such a benign ring.
> >
> >Thanks!!!!I actually didn't get it. Could you try again, please? I reset my
preferences, so nothing should bounce. Thanks again!

--
mtngirl20
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 3:57:04 AM

Andre - One more request. My wife really likes a traditional ring.
Could you please send it to me at rob@pcguy.net?

At this rate, perhaps you should post it somewhere!

Rob

--
robshobs
Anonymous

robshobs <robshobs.1ni65m@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in

> Andre - One more request. My wife really likes a traditional ring.
> Could you please send it to me at rob@pcguy.net?
>
> At this rate, perhaps you should post it somewhere!

After seeing all of these requests, I've decided to post a
"oldfashioned/traditional phone ring...It's probably similar to Andres.
It's there if you guys want it.

look for my post in alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones

Regards,
Rexhavoc
April 16, 2005 3:20:47 AM

I have sent it to you.

Does this newsgroup accept binaries? I could just post it here. If
not, any suggestions as to where to post it?

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:57:04 GMT, robshobs
<robshobs.1ni65m@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

>Andre - One more request. My wife really likes a traditional ring.
>Could you please send it to me at rob@pcguy.net?
>
>At this rate, perhaps you should post it somewhere!
>
>Rob
>

>Andre Wrote:
>> I have a great one I use as my default ring. Want me to email it to
>> you?
>>
>> Andre
May 2, 2005 1:14:32 AM

Andre - you've been wonderful by sending it to us all. I'll post it on an
accessible site and post the url here tomorrow.

Reply to message from notspammable@here.com (Andre) (Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:
20:47) about "Re: Request: Ringtone for V551 - OldPhone.mps":

n> I have sent it to you.

n> Does this newsgroup accept binaries? I could just post it here. If not,
n> any suggestions as to where to post it?

n> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:57:04 GMT, robshobs <robshobs.1ni65m@WiFi-Forum_
n> dot_com> wrote:

>> Andre - One more request. My wife really likes a traditional ring.
>> Could you please send it to me at rob@pcguy.net?

>> At this rate, perhaps you should post it somewhere!

>> Rob

>> Andre Wrote:
>>> I have a great one I use as my default ring. Want me to email it to
>>> you?

>>> Andre

- robert -

May 2, 2005 7:57:51 AM

Already done! Old Ringers and more. Check out
alt.binaries.cellphone.ringtones and feel free to add more!

From:Robert
john(DOT)redcorn(AT)gmail(DOT)com

!