Request: Ringtone for V551 - OldPhone.mps

Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??

Thanks in advance!
15 answers Last reply
More about request ringtone v551 oldphone

    I have a great one I use as my default ring. Want me to email it to
    you?

    Andre

    On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:18:55 -0800, "echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
    >of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??
    >
    >Thanks in advance!

    Please echo4lima at yahoo dot ca

    Thanks in advance

    "Andre" <notspammable@here.com> wrote in message
    >I have a great one I use as my default ring. Want me to email it to
    > you?
    >
    > Andre
    >

    > On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:18:55 -0800, "echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
    >>of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance!

    >On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:18:55 -0800, "echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
    >>of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance!

    Did you get the files OK?

    Hi Andre I also have the V551 and have been searching for an old ringtone
    with no luck, would you mind sending me a copy also?

    Remove nospam to reply.
    Thanks,
    Rick

    "Andre" <notspammable@here.com> wrote in message
    >I have a great one I use as my default ring. Want me to email it to
    > you?
    >
    > Andre
    >

    > On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:18:55 -0800, "echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
    >>of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance!

    Andre, I would also like to have this ringtone if you wouldn't mind.
    jwilli@classicnet.net.

    Thanks in advance
    Joe
    "echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
    > of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    Andre - I'd really like a copy of that ring tone if you wouldn't mind.
    I'll take over distribution from here for you if you'd like?

    google@cmoschip.cotse.net

    Thanks!

    On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 23:30:15 GMT, notspammable@here.com (Andre) wrote:

    >I have a great one I use as my default ring. Want me to email it to
    >you?
    >
    >Andre
    >

    >On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:18:55 -0800, "echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone have a ringtone (.mp3) that would be compatible with Moto V551
    >>of an old fashioned phone? The bell style??
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance!

    Would you mind sending it to me too? I used to have it my sony and miss
    having such a benign ring.

    Thanks!!!!

    --
    mtngirl20

    Your email address bounces

    On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:22:30 GMT, mtngirl20
    <mtngirl20.1nct3m@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

    >Would you mind sending it to me too? I used to have it my sony and miss
    >having such a benign ring.
    >
    >Thanks!!!!

    I sent her one with no problem. Did you replace '_dot_' with '.'?

    From:Andre
    notspammable@here.com

    > Your email address bounces
    >
    > On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:22:30 GMT, mtngirl20
    > <mtngirl20.1nct3m@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:
    >

    >> Would you mind sending it to me too? I used to have it my sony and
    >> miss having such a benign ring.
    >>
    >> Thanks!!!!
  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    I actually didn't get it. Could you try again, please? I reset my
    preferences, so nothing should bounce. Thanks again!

    Andre Wrote:
    > Your email address bounces
    >
    > On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:22:30 GMT, mtngirl20
    > <mtngirl20.1nct3m@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:
    >

    > >Would you mind sending it to me too? I used to have it my sony and
    > miss
    > >having such a benign ring.
    > >
    > >Thanks!!!!I actually didn't get it. Could you try again, please? I reset my
    preferences, so nothing should bounce. Thanks again!

    --
    mtngirl20
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Andre - One more request. My wife really likes a traditional ring.
    Could you please send it to me at rob@pcguy.net?

    At this rate, perhaps you should post it somewhere!

    Rob

    --
    robshobs
  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    robshobs <robshobs.1ni65m@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in

    > Andre - One more request. My wife really likes a traditional ring.
    > Could you please send it to me at rob@pcguy.net?
    >
    > At this rate, perhaps you should post it somewhere!

    After seeing all of these requests, I've decided to post a
    "oldfashioned/traditional phone ring...It's probably similar to Andres.
    It's there if you guys want it.

    look for my post in alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones

    Regards,
    Rexhavoc
  13. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    I have sent it to you.

    Does this newsgroup accept binaries? I could just post it here. If
    not, any suggestions as to where to post it?

    On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:57:04 GMT, robshobs
    <robshobs.1ni65m@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

    >Andre - One more request. My wife really likes a traditional ring.
    >Could you please send it to me at rob@pcguy.net?
    >
    >At this rate, perhaps you should post it somewhere!
    >
    >Rob
    >

    >Andre Wrote:
    >> I have a great one I use as my default ring. Want me to email it to
    >> you?
    >>
    >> Andre
  14. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Andre - you've been wonderful by sending it to us all. I'll post it on an
    accessible site and post the url here tomorrow.

    Reply to message from notspammable@here.com (Andre) (Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:
    20:47) about "Re: Request: Ringtone for V551 - OldPhone.mps":

    n> I have sent it to you.

    n> Does this newsgroup accept binaries? I could just post it here. If not,
    n> any suggestions as to where to post it?

    n> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:57:04 GMT, robshobs <robshobs.1ni65m@WiFi-Forum_
    n> dot_com> wrote:

    >> Andre - One more request. My wife really likes a traditional ring.
    >> Could you please send it to me at rob@pcguy.net?

    >> At this rate, perhaps you should post it somewhere!

    >> Rob

    >> Andre Wrote:
    >>> I have a great one I use as my default ring. Want me to email it to
    >>> you?

    >>> Andre

    - robert -

  15. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Already done! Old Ringers and more. Check out
    alt.binaries.cellphone.ringtones and feel free to add more!

    From:Robert
    john(DOT)redcorn(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    > Andre - you've been wonderful by sending it to us all. I'll post it
    > on an accessible site and post the url here tomorrow.
    >

    > Reply to message from notspammable@here.com (Andre) (Fri, 15 Apr 2005
    > 18: 20:47) about "Re: Request: Ringtone for V551 - OldPhone.mps":
    >
    > n> I have sent it to you.
    >
    > n> Does this newsgroup accept binaries? I could just post it here. If
    > not, n> any suggestions as to where to post it?
    >

    > n> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:57:04 GMT, robshobs
    > <robshobs.1ni65m@WiFi-Forum_ n> dot_com> wrote:
    >

    >>> Andre - One more request. My wife really likes a traditional ring.
    >>> Could you please send it to me at rob@pcguy.net?
    >
    >>> At this rate, perhaps you should post it somewhere!
    >
    >>> Rob

    > - robert -
    >
    > === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.1

Motorola Compatibility