V3 - how to delete connection settings

I have a V3 previously locked to t-mobile and now unlocked. I want to
remove all the t-mobile internet settings but they are locked (with a
small padlock graphic). Is there any way of 'unlocking' them so I can
delete the profile or make another the default?

many thanks

Ted
--
Composed with Newz Crawler 1.7 http://www.newzcrawler.com/
1 answer Last reply

    Use P2kman and delete the websession file.

    www.mottomodders.net

    "Ted Rogers" <ted@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have a V3 previously locked to t-mobile and now unlocked. I want to
    > remove all the t-mobile internet settings but they are locked (with a
    > small padlock graphic). Is there any way of 'unlocking' them so I can
    > delete the profile or make another the default?
    >
    > many thanks
    >

    > Ted
    > --
    > Composed with Newz Crawler 1.7 http://www.newzcrawler.com/