Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Accessing USB Flash Drives

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
May 25, 2012 8:27:53 AM

I've got new computer with Windows 7 & for some reason or other cannot access two Sandisk flash drives (Cruzer Blades) :(  yet no problems with other makes! Any suggestions?
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
May 25, 2012 9:32:33 AM

storminnorman said:
I've got new computer with Windows 7 & for some reason or other cannot access two Sandisk flash drives (Cruzer Blades) :(  yet no problems with other makes! Any suggestions?

Try them in another computer to see if they are recognized. Also, bring up disk management and see what file system is. May need to format to ntfs, what size are the drives ?
May 25, 2012 10:53:23 AM

ksiemb said:
Try them in another computer to see if they are recognized. Also, bring up disk management and see what file system is. May need to format to ntfs, what size are the drives ?

8 gb & 16gb & yes they worked in the previous computer and have photos etc in them
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
May 25, 2012 10:57:44 AM

storminnorman said:
8 gb & 16gb & yes they worked in the previous computer and have photos etc in them

disk management ?
!