V400 Only works with speaker mode

Last response: in Brands
March 27, 2005 6:33:40 PM

I just a v400 from EBay (unlocked) and use ATT (Cingular Service). The only
way I can use the phone for incoming or outgoing calls is via speaker
phone. When I dial out, i do not hear dial out tone unless I use speaker
phone. Likewise, when an incomin call comes, I have to use speaker phone
option. I tried master reset also.
Can any body help me?
Thank You

March 27, 2005 6:33:41 PM

"Sultan Ali via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
>I just a v400 from EBay (unlocked) and use ATT (Cingular Service). The only
> way I can use the phone for incoming or outgoing calls is via speaker
> phone. When I dial out, i do not hear dial out tone unless I use speaker
> phone. Likewise, when an incomin call comes, I have to use speaker phone
> option. I tried master reset also.
> Can any body help me?
> Thank You

Did you try the volume control on the upper left side of the phone? It's
only adjustable during a call, it's a rocker switch, the bottom turns the
volume down & the top turns it up. If that don't do it, I'd say the internal
speaker is bad.

bamp
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 7:17:09 PM

I had the same problem before I upgraded the flex. The upgrade fixed
the volume problem on the handset.
Ed
Related resources
March 31, 2005 11:55:39 AM

Where can I obtain the updated flex?

Thanks

ed1011@gmail.com wrote:
> I had the same problem before I upgraded the flex. The upgrade fixed
> the volume problem on the handset.
> Ed

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 8:53:59 PM

you have to have the Usb cable and the flex softare. You can probably
download latest and greatest flexes on the net. Be extremenly careful
on upgradeing your flex. A flex upgrade failure can render your phone
hosed. Or you can have it done in an authorized service center.
!