V265 picture question

I just got this phone and wonder if it's possible to upload the pictures it
takes to my PC harddrive. The rep gave me a USB cord but when I plug it in
the PC asks for the installation software. The CD that came with the phone,
of course, doesn't have it.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
2 answers Last reply
More about v265 picture question

    Chugach wrote:
    > I just got this phone and wonder if it's possible to upload the
    > pictures it takes to my PC harddrive. The rep gave me a USB cord but
    > when I plug it in the PC asks for the installation software. The CD
    > that came with the phone, of course, doesn't have it.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any replies.

    Purchase Mobile Phone Tools. If this is a Verizon-branded v265 you are
    out of luck unless you modify the phone software. Google: v265 verizon
    seem hacking.

    Thanks. It is Verizon-branded so looks like I have to hack it.

    > Chugach wrote:
    > > I just got this phone and wonder if it's possible to upload the
    > > pictures it takes to my PC harddrive. The rep gave me a USB cord but
    > > when I plug it in the PC asks for the installation software. The CD
    > > that came with the phone, of course, doesn't have it.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance for any replies.
    >
    > Purchase Mobile Phone Tools. If this is a Verizon-branded v265 you are
    > out of luck unless you modify the phone software. Google: v265 verizon
    > seem hacking.

Motorola Phones