V265 picture question

Last response: in Brands
March 27, 2005 7:10:59 PM

I just got this phone and wonder if it's possible to upload the pictures it
takes to my PC harddrive. The rep gave me a USB cord but when I plug it in
the PC asks for the installation software. The CD that came with the phone,
of course, doesn't have it.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

More about : v265 picture question

Anonymous
March 27, 2005 7:11:00 PM

Chugach wrote:
> I just got this phone and wonder if it's possible to upload the
> pictures it takes to my PC harddrive. The rep gave me a USB cord but
> when I plug it in the PC asks for the installation software. The CD
> that came with the phone, of course, doesn't have it.
>
> Thanks in advance for any replies.

Purchase Mobile Phone Tools. If this is a Verizon-branded v265 you are
out of luck unless you modify the phone software. Google: v265 verizon
seem hacking.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 8:52:08 PM

Thanks. It is Verizon-branded so looks like I have to hack it.

!