Your question

NEED HELP

Tags:
  • Management
  • Business Computing
Last response: in Business Computing
December 1, 2011 2:55:40 AM

Hello,
I invested 10000 on a sales web site and I don't think I'm getting accurate traffic and referrer data. www.flwick@comcast.net, first investment I've done and I think I got rob.

More about : question

December 1, 2011 3:10:01 AM

stange link to induce people in error hope you dont try to abuse of us
December 1, 2011 3:35:46 AM

flwick said:
Hello,
I invested 10000 on a sales web site and I don't think I'm getting accurate traffic and referrer data. www.flwick@comcast.net, first investment I've done and I think I got rob.

Wrong link im sorry, i"m not use to this, this is my first post on a forum. correct link www.frankiesfairdeals.com im not soliciting anything just im scared spent lot money trying to learn how get accurate data.. again i apologize
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
December 1, 2011 3:54:40 AM

correctly read the details on the link you send would ????
December 1, 2011 4:07:07 AM

scout_03 said:
correctly read the details on the link you send would ????

i dont understand what your asking me, i posted link. for information only. please clarify
December 1, 2011 4:09:17 AM

go to the link you post and read all what they said on it,that is a financial decision not a computer problem
December 1, 2011 4:55:59 AM

scout_03 said:
go to the link you post and read all what they said on it,that is a financial decision not a computer problem

I understand its a financial decision sir. what im trying to do is learn how to verify accuracy. obviously pretty late in the game
December 1, 2011 9:12:38 PM

what happens when you ask the people you invested with for current data? can you ask go daddy? or try researching individuals or companies that you retain to gather the information you want?? just some thoughts
December 1, 2011 9:27:42 PM

I have all the data from the past hits that my site recieved. I am just looking for help to verify my site. I have all the documentation to prove that I bought this site. but as of the last 30 days I have no redirects and an error code on the site of 80040e14
I am not looking for a hacker I am looking for help to prove my site is viable or non supported.
December 7, 2011 1:47:17 PM

flwick said:
Wrong link im sorry, i"m not use to this, this is my first post on a forum. correct link www.frankiesfairdeals.com im not soliciting anything just im scared spent lot money trying to learn how get accurate data.. again i apologize

Hmm.. so you bought www.frankiesfairdeals.com

If I follow that link it tries to set a cookie on my machine from yet another domain and then serves to redirect me to:

http://2754.3waystoearn.com/design_af.asp

Quote:
Welcome!
We are dedicated to providing the best and most reliable online shopping experience possible. All of your favorite shops are all here in one spot. They are but a click away! Our online Affiliate Program is a mixture of national name brand merchants and highly regarded companies.

So basically what you have to do is go round spamming forums with your link so that you get a referal fee for each users that then gets redirected to the mother site at 3waystoearn.com.

I'm sorry but you seem to be using this site to promote your own traffic. The links on the mother page give you tech support links. I'm calling shenanigans on you and this thread.