Soundcraft 200 Power Supply Schematic

Last response: in Home Audio
a b ) Power supply
December 3, 2004 12:26:44 AM

I'm trying to track down a Soundcraft 200 power supply
schematic, preferably a downloadable file.
Thanks.
John Noll
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
December 3, 2004 11:32:44 AM

John Noll wrote:
> I'm trying to track down a Soundcraft 200 power supply schematic,
> preferably a downloadable file.
> Thanks.

I have the schematic for the 400b PSU in a .pdf file. The 200 I use to
have and others I have see have had the same PSU though I don't know if
that is always the case. Email mail me if you would like me to send it
to you.

Brian
brianwallen_at_earthlink_dot_net
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
December 3, 2004 3:29:39 PM

Brian Allen <brianwallen@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<MwVrd.2285$Va5.638@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
> John Noll wrote:
> > I'm trying to track down a Soundcraft 200 power supply schematic,
> > preferably a downloadable file.
> > Thanks.
>

> I have the schematic for the 400b PSU in a .pdf file. The 200 I use to
> have and others I have see have had the same PSU though I don't know if
> that is always the case. Email mail me if you would like me to send it
> to you.
>
> Brian
> brianwallen_at_earthlink_dot_net

On the Soundcraft website you can download pdf files of the older
Soundcraft products. I think the 24 Channel and smaller 200B, and
200SR used the PSU25 supply.

They usually blow the Voltage regulators, ( +17V, and -17v ) but this
is a symptom of some of the caps going. You are best to replace a
bunch of the capacitors in it at the age they are now as well as both
voltage regulators.
May 14, 2009 7:29:22 PM

Quote:

Brian Allen <brianwallen@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<MwVrd.2285$Va5.638@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
> John Noll wrote:
> > I'm trying to track down a Soundcraft 200 power supply schematic,
> > preferably a downloadable file.
> > Thanks.
>

> I have the schematic for the 400b PSU in a .pdf file. The 200 I use to
> have and others I have see have had the same PSU though I don't know if
> that is always the case. Email mail me if you would like me to send it
> to you.
>
> Brian
> brianwallen_at_earthlink_dot_net

On the Soundcraft website you can download pdf files of the older
Soundcraft products. I think the 24 Channel and smaller 200B, and
200SR used the PSU25 supply.

They usually blow the Voltage regulators, ( +17V, and -17v ) but this
is a symptom of some of the caps going. You are best to replace a
bunch of the capacitors in it at the age they are now as well as both
voltage regulators.

hi

do you still have the schematic for the 400b PSU?
if you can send me the pdf file that will save my life

thx

slaterchiang@gmail.com
!