Mobile Phone Tools software

Hello.

where can i download the Mobile Phone Tools software for my V550
I have a blue tooth dongle but no software to use my V550

tnxs Koos
4 answers Last reply
More about mobile phone tools software

    koos wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > where can i download the Mobile Phone Tools software for my V550
    > I have a blue tooth dongle but no software to use my V550
    >

    > tnxs Koos

    Purchase from
    http://www.bvrp.com/eng/products/home_mobility.asp

    "Kenmore" <myscarab@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > koos wrote:
    >> Hello.
    >>
    >> where can i download the Mobile Phone Tools software for my V550
    >> I have a blue tooth dongle but no software to use my V550
    >>

    >> tnxs Koos
    > Purchase from
    > http://www.bvrp.com/eng/products/home_mobility.asp

    Try ebay first

    bamp

    "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

    > "Kenmore" <myscarab@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> koos wrote:
    >>> Hello.
    >>>
    >>> where can i download the Mobile Phone Tools software for my V550
    >>> I have a blue tooth dongle but no software to use my V550
    >>>

    >>> tnxs Koos
    >> Purchase from
    >> http://www.bvrp.com/eng/products/home_mobility.asp
    >

    > Try ebay first
    >

    > bamp

    was recently posted in uk.telecom.mobile

    I am also looking for the tools and it is no longer in
    uk.telecom.mobile

    On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 07:10:56 GMT, "Kevin" <nomail@thanks.com> wrote:

    >"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Kenmore" <myscarab@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Purchase from
    >>> http://www.bvrp.com/eng/products/home_mobility.asp
    >>

    >> Try ebay first
    >>

    >> bamp
    >>

    >was recently posted in uk.telecom.mobile

Motorola Mobile Phones Download Software