HELP!! : )) Need to reset Sony DPS-V77 (does anyone know c..

Last response: in Home Audio
December 3, 2004 12:00:53 PM

I just bought a Sony DPS-V77 ....waiting for the dealer to find the
manual for me(goign on two weeks).... in the mean time, effects are
coming back out of phase. Have checked wiring and it is correct ( all
balanced 1/0 , trs etc) and when bipassed signal sums to mono fine.
When fx engaged signal is out of phase and has very bad cancelling/
comb filterng problem. Have looked in setup and it is set to pass no
dry signal globally...still dry signal comes through. Throwing phase
switch on my console helps alot but still this is not right. Hopeing
a full reset will fix it.

Anyone with the instructions?

Thanks!

Bill

More about : reset sony dps v77

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 4:29:03 PM

Typically, Sony puts the manuals for their gear online. You might look on
their website in the pro audio division.

--

Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot.
"Bill Buswinka" <bbuswinka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I just bought a Sony DPS-V77 ....waiting for the dealer to find the
> manual for me(goign on two weeks).... in the mean time, effects are
> coming back out of phase. Have checked wiring and it is correct ( all
> balanced 1/0 , trs etc) and when bipassed signal sums to mono fine.
> When fx engaged signal is out of phase and has very bad cancelling/
> comb filterng problem. Have looked in setup and it is set to pass no
> dry signal globally...still dry signal comes through. Throwing phase
> switch on my console helps alot but still this is not right. Hopeing
> a full reset will fix it.
>
> Anyone with the instructions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bill
Anonymous
December 4, 2004 3:33:37 AM

"Roger Christie charter.net>" <rochrist@<REMOVETOEMAIL> wrote in message news:ql2sd.15$9H4.7@fe06.lga...
> Typically, Sony puts the manuals for their gear online. You might
> look on their website in the pro audio division.

Try here: http://www.iq.sony.com/srvs/sosdocs/default.asp
December 6, 2004 1:27:09 PM

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately the listed manual is the "get
started" version and has only basic navigation etc....

Apprecitate the reply though: )

L David Matheny wrote:
> "Roger Christie charter.net>" <rochrist@<REMOVETOEMAIL> wrote in
message news:ql2sd.15$9H4.7@fe06.lga...
> > Typically, Sony puts the manuals for their gear online. You might
> > look on their website in the pro audio division.
> >
> Try here: http://www.iq.sony.com/srvs/sosdocs/default.asp
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 1:27:27 PM

L David Matheny wrote:
> "Roger Christie charter.net>" <rochrist@<REMOVETOEMAIL> wrote in
message news:ql2sd.15$9H4.7@fe06.lga...
> > Typically, Sony puts the manuals for their gear online. You might
> > look on their website in the pro audio division.
> >
> Try here: http://www.iq.sony.com/srvs/sosdocs/default.asp
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 2:02:43 PM

!