V551 & Jabra 250 bluetooth headset, any issues?

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 3, 2005 3:06:53 PM

I am look at getting a Jabra 250 bluetooth headset to use with my V551
phone, has anyone had any issues with the phone & headset
compatibility? I currently have a HS820, but I think an in the ear
headset would work better for me than a on the ear headset. I will be
looking forward to your thoughts.
April 3, 2005 11:13:30 PM

Scott wrote:
> I am look at getting a Jabra 250 bluetooth headset to use with my V551
> phone, has anyone had any issues with the phone & headset
> compatibility? I currently have a HS820, but I think an in the ear
> headset would work better for me than a on the ear headset. I will be
> looking forward to your thoughts.

Give a shout if you want to divorce the 820

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

I use the 250 with a V551 and they work very well together...

"Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I am look at getting a Jabra 250 bluetooth headset to use with my V551
> phone, has anyone had any issues with the phone & headset
> compatibility? I currently have a HS820, but I think an in the ear
> headset would work better for me than a on the ear headset. I will be
> looking forward to your thoughts.

April 5, 2005 5:49:50 AM

I don't have a V551, but I know on my V505 it works perfectly!

!