HELP!!! Reason 2.5 problems

Last response: in Home Audio
December 5, 2004 3:29:33 AM

I installed Reason 2.5 on my machine, but for some reason the "play"
button on the transport bar won't depress. The fast forward, reverse,
stop and record all depress and light, but the play button seems
frozen. Any ideas?

Also, I bought something called The PC Music Pack by Cakewalk. It
lloked like an easy way to input notes on the traditional music staff.
What it is is a piece o' junk that has absolutley NO synchro
integrity. Tracks advance and retard at will, and randomly so that the
drums may start fine, but after 3 measures they may be a whole beat
ahead; and all of this while the other tracks are unaffected.

Please let me know,

Thanks,

Ken-Baby

More about : reason problems

Anonymous
December 5, 2004 4:30:45 AM

I've never used Reason but I'd first check to make sure your audio card is
assigned correctly in the software. Also, is there a WAV file already
loaded? It may not allow 'playing' until a WAV file is loaded etc.

Sorry if my guesses are useless.

Best of luck!

John L Rice
Drummer@ImJohn.com