Need Motorola Timeport 280 Microphone

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 6, 2005 12:10:40 AM

I have a Motorola Timeport 280 GSM Tri-band cell phone. The condenser
microphone seems to have become faulty as callers cannot hear me speak.
The phone works fine when I plug in an external headset+mic combo.

The microphone is the solderless type and has the numbers "64C07" on
its side. However, I cannot trace these to any equivalent or
manufacturer.

Any help shall be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
April 6, 2005 2:43:47 PM

Sean,

I already have an external headset. What I need is the condender
microphone which is inside the phone itself.

Regards,

Sunil
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 3:22:11 PM