Need Motorola Timeport 280 Microphone

I have a Motorola Timeport 280 GSM Tri-band cell phone. The condenser
microphone seems to have become faulty as callers cannot hear me speak.
The phone works fine when I plug in an external headset+mic combo.

The microphone is the solderless type and has the numbers "64C07" on
its side. However, I cannot trace these to any equivalent or
manufacturer.

Any help shall be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about need motorola timeport microphone

    Sean,

    I already have an external headset. What I need is the condender
    microphone which is inside the phone itself.

    Regards,

    Sunil

    Check out the following link

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48500&item=5765774182&rd=1

    eBay item #5765774182

    Regards

    Sean

    "Sunil" <sunil.mathur@mathurfamily.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Motorola Timeport 280 GSM Tri-band cell phone. The condenser
    > microphone seems to have become faulty as callers cannot hear me speak.
    > The phone works fine when I plug in an external headset+mic combo.
    >
    > The microphone is the solderless type and has the numbers "64C07" on
    > its side. However, I cannot trace these to any equivalent or
    > manufacturer.
    >
    > Any help shall be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks.

Motorola Microphone