V220 - Can't get into Settings->Personalize

As soon as I go under Settings --> Personalize the Screen It freezes,
the light turns off and 2 sec later the whole screen turns off. After
few more seconds the phone comes back, without showing the background
picture and it says no connection.

2 sec later the wallpaper apperas and so does the connection.

Damn, what shall I do? Is there any firmware update for V220?

How can I reset the whole phone to factory settings without loosing my
phone book entries (saved on phone) ?

Please help,
Houmie

--
Houmie
1 answer Last reply

    Damn, what shall I do? I can't even email Motorola about this problem.
    Under support --> Login, there is no Send a Question tab for me. I
    just see the answers, even I am logged in.

    Does it mean they do not support the V220 anymore?

    Houmie

    --
    Houmie

Motorola Phones Connection