Conection Status Icon Problem

my task bar icon shows the bars and the red cross even when i am connected i dosent hapen the first time i conect but then it disconects and has this problem need help please!!! it is very annoying
6 answers Last reply
More about conection status icon problem
  1. So, are you connected at all to the internet or not? If it keeps disconnecting, try updating the wireless card driver and see if that helps.
  2. I am conected with 56KB Modem then it disconects in an amount of time between 60 to 90 min, when i conect again the icon doesnt change and i start opening pages etc while the icon shows the empty bars with the red cross so if the conexion fails i dont know until i click something and its super bad for writing long sentences like this if click without beeing conected i have to start again
  3. Open your network connections and make sure you don't have extra network connections created and enabled.
  4. I checked and no i dont have any other created conections enabled think it could be a virus now im having the same problem with the audio icon and yes i can here my speakers and it says the audio service is not running
    i use microsoft security essentials and it doesnt find any virus as today i havnt had the conection icon problem and i have connected and disconected several times today is this crazy??????
  5. Restart the PC. Boot into safe mode with networking (f8 on startup). Download, install, and update malwarebytes. Do a full system scan.
    http://www.malwarebytes.org/

If you have an infection, that should get it.
  6. ill try that and tell how it goes thanks
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows 7