Roland Dimension D?

Last response: in Home Audio
December 7, 2004 6:01:12 AM

What year was the Roland Dimension D first introduced?
John Noll

More about : roland dimension

Anonymous
December 7, 2004 6:01:13 AM

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 03:01:12 GMT, John Noll
<jn145_deletethisfirst_@verizon.net> wrote:

>What year was the Roland Dimension D first introduced?
>--

Don't know the exact year I'm guessing the early 80s.

Al
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 3:20:08 PM

John Noll wrote:
> What year was the Roland Dimension D first introduced?

In the Boss Book about the Boss pedals it's listed as 1979.

Johann
--
b├╝rschen, pass bloss auf - ich bin eben gerade erst so einem haufen
entronnen worden..........usenet/forum - das ist mir alles einerlei!

"Johann Burkard" <johannburkard@nexgo.de> wrote in message
> John Noll wrote:
> > What year was the Roland Dimension D first introduced?
>
> In the Boss Book about the Boss pedals it's listed as 1979.

Are you referring to the Boss DC-2 Dimension C pedal?

Predrag
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 8:11:36 PM

"Predrag Trpkov" <predrag.trpkovNeSpamu@ri.htnet.hr> wrote in message

> "Johann Burkard" <johannburkard@nexgo.de> wrote in message
> > John Noll wrote:
> > > What year was the Roland Dimension D first introduced?
> >
> > In the Boss Book about the Boss pedals it's listed as 1979.
>
> Are you referring to the Boss DC-2 Dimension C pedal?
>
> Predrag

Dimension D at:
http://www.keyboardmuseum.org/pic/r/rol/sdd-320_600.jpg
Anonymous
December 8, 2004 2:39:44 PM

I remember when this thing came out, some friends and I were laughing
because the sales literature never really came out and said what the
hell this thing did. We ended up guessing that it was some sort of
variation on the then popular Roland Chorus stuff....

!