mpx220 sim card

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 12, 2005 9:55:22 PM

Can you get a mpx220 that does not use the SIM card ?

cheers Peter

More about : mpx220 sim card

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 2:14:00 PM

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:55:22 +1200, "Peter" <inver@nospam.nz> wrote:

>Can you get a mpx220 that does not use the SIM card ?

I guess the main question would be what carrier would you want it to
operate on?

April 14, 2005 12:19:10 AM

Peter wrote:
> Can you get a mpx220 that does not use the SIM card ?
>

> cheers Peter

Not sure WHY you asked 3 times but either way: NO, NO, & NO.
!