Digital out

Hi guys gona make this short i think, i have searched the board but no real answer. my 3rd set of klipsch speakers bit the dust today, they wont replace them, and i am broke so i thought i would hook up to my home theater for sound. i have the 1/8 digital out on my sound blaster 5.1, do i get a stereo adapter, to turn it into 2 rca plugs, or can i get an adapter to turn it into 1 rca and hook up to the pcm on the back of the reciever. will the adapter that turns it into 2 rca plugs give you some surround sound. thanks guys, so much for the short question,,,,,,,,lol

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE,,<--- comes out of the closet screaming i am an AMD bieocth fan boy..
1 answer Last reply
More about digital
  1. Just run a cable from the digital out on your sound blaster to a digital input on your stereo. You can buy this cable from Radio Shack and usually techie type sales person will be their to help you if you have questions.

    the Prisoner

    I'm not a number, I'm a free man! :mad:
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards RCA Components