Moto V220 mp3 ring tones

I've converted a sound to mp3 and uploaded to my Moto V220 using mobile
phone tools. I've selected it as a ring tone, but it won't preview, and
says it is corrupted.

I must be missing something.

--
Nigel M

"Time may be a great healer,
but he's a lousy beautician"
3 answers Last reply
More about moto v220 ring tones

    I think it must depend on the bitrate you have chosen to convert your sound

    PeLeX

    q7cq51hi2n45nlkmjla90gaaqf381is870@4ax.com...

    PeLeX wrote the following on 4/13/2005 12:30 PM:
    > I think it must depend on the bitrate you have chosen to convert your sound
    >
    > PeLeX
    >
    > "Nigel M" <reply@thegroup.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > q7cq51hi2n45nlkmjla90gaaqf381is870@4ax.com...
    >
    >>I've converted a sound to mp3 and uploaded to my Moto V220 using mobile
    >>phone tools. I've selected it as a ring tone, but it won't preview, and
    >>says it is corrupted.
    >>
    >>I must be missing something.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Nigel M
    >>
    >>"Time may be a great healer,
    >>but he's a lousy beautician"

    Try encoding the file at 32kbps. It worked for my Moto V180.

    On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:49:44 GMT, Nigel M <reply@thegroup.com> wrote:

    >I've converted a sound to mp3 and uploaded to my Moto V220 using mobile
    >phone tools. I've selected it as a ring tone, but it won't preview, and
    >says it is corrupted.
    >
    >I must be missing something.

    WHy bother trying to convert? Go to the sound effects group in this
    newsgroup and start looking for interesting tones. I found a mewling
    kitten siren that scares the pants off of everyone who's standing
    nearby, and it's alradymp3.

Motorola Phones MP3