  • Phones
  • MP3
Last response: in Brands
April 13, 2005 6:49:44 PM

I've converted a sound to mp3 and uploaded to my Moto V220 using mobile
phone tools. I've selected it as a ring tone, but it won't preview, and
says it is corrupted.

I must be missing something.

--
Nigel M

"Time may be a great healer,
but he's a lousy beautician"

More about : moto v220 mp3 ring tones

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 10:30:14 PM

I think it must depend on the bitrate you have chosen to convert your sound

PeLeX

"Nigel M" <reply@thegroup.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
q7cq51hi2n45nlkmjla90gaaqf381is870@4ax.com...
> I've converted a sound to mp3 and uploaded to my Moto V220 using mobile
> phone tools. I've selected it as a ring tone, but it won't preview, and
> says it is corrupted.
>
> I must be missing something.
>
> --
> Nigel M
>
> "Time may be a great healer,
> but he's a lousy beautician"
April 14, 2005 4:48:48 PM

PeLeX wrote the following on 4/13/2005 12:30 PM:
> I think it must depend on the bitrate you have chosen to convert your sound
>
> PeLeX
>
> "Nigel M" <reply@thegroup.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> q7cq51hi2n45nlkmjla90gaaqf381is870@4ax.com...
>
>>I've converted a sound to mp3 and uploaded to my Moto V220 using mobile
>>phone tools. I've selected it as a ring tone, but it won't preview, and
>>says it is corrupted.
>>
>>I must be missing something.
>>
>>--
>>Nigel M
>>
>>"Time may be a great healer,
>>but he's a lousy beautician"

Try encoding the file at 32kbps. It worked for my Moto V180.
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 10:05:59 AM

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:49:44 GMT, Nigel M <reply@thegroup.com> wrote:

>I've converted a sound to mp3 and uploaded to my Moto V220 using mobile
>phone tools. I've selected it as a ring tone, but it won't preview, and
>says it is corrupted.
>
>I must be missing something.

WHy bother trying to convert? Go to the sound effects group in this
newsgroup and start looking for interesting tones. I found a mewling
kitten siren that scares the pants off of everyone who's standing
nearby, and it's alradymp3.
!