Weird issues with internet connection at times..

mroneeyedboh

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2012
At times when I either come back from gaming ( I'll Alt+tab to get to the desktop ) or when I wake the PC from sleeping ( after a minute or two to let the internet connection establish ) Or Ill get the connection was reset page.. I'll noticed that If I goto the firefox to load a webpage I'll get the internet connection is not working page ( or close to that ) or I'll get the webpage to load and it wont have any images just like a listing of blue links on the left side of the page... Almost like an uncompleted website.

Does anyone know why it does this? If I keep refreshing it, it will load a bit more, then a bit more and so on. Would it be the firewall/avast I use? Its weird and sometimes it will take a few minutes to act correctly... I never had this issue before with out internet nor any other PC on the network here at home. Next time I get this issue I'll screenshot it...

mroneeyedboh

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2012
here is the screenshot

11ictqa.jpg

Now Im getting this pretty much all the time now.. Anyone have an idea on WHY?

mroneeyedboh

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2012
Smorizio ,
I cant find where thats located. Can you give me a bit more help on locating it?

edited:

I went to network connections, right clicked on my wired adapter ( atheros adapter ), then clicked properties, and then then configure and then power management tab..

this is what I see now. I should untick that option to allow the pc to power down the adapter, right?

2u9n70w.jpg

TRENDING THREADS