Need software ?? Starfish TruSync for my Motorola 270C cel..

Hello all, I buy a new Motorola 270C phone cell on E-Bay and I want the
TruSync software.

I found the upgrade 3.1 but need an older version.

Maybe you can help me with that?

So It's will be realy appreciate.

Please reply to mour@sympatico.ca

Bye, Eric Vincent
2 answers Last reply
More about need software starfish trusync motorola 270c

    Eric Vincent via CellPhoneKB.com Wrote:
    > Hello all, I buy a new Motorola 270C phone cell on E-Bay and I want the
    > TruSync software.
    >
    > I found the upgrade 3.1 but need an older version.
    >
    > Maybe you can help me with that?
    >
    > So It's will be realy appreciate.
    >
    > Please reply to mour@sympatico.ca
    >
    > Bye, Eric Vincent

    *Try this site:
    http://tinyurl.com/cax2x*

    --
    strobo43

    If you are technically inclined, you can also make it work with
    Motorola Phone Tools - especially the older versions. You just need to
    edit one of the INF files and uncomment out the 270C section.

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 00:40:51 -0500, strobo43
    <strobo43.1piucy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

    >Eric Vincent via CellPhoneKB.com Wrote:
    >> Hello all, I buy a new Motorola 270C phone cell on E-Bay and I want the
    >> TruSync software.
    >>
    >> I found the upgrade 3.1 but need an older version.
    >>
    >> Maybe you can help me with that?
    >>
    >> So It's will be realy appreciate.
    >>
    >> Please reply to mour@sympatico.ca
    >>
    >> Bye, Eric Vincent