Need software ?? Starfish TruSync for my Motorola 270C cel..

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Phones
  • Software
Last response: in Brands
April 15, 2005 7:42:12 AM

Hello all, I buy a new Motorola 270C phone cell on E-Bay and I want the
TruSync software.

I found the upgrade 3.1 but need an older version.

Maybe you can help me with that?

So It's will be realy appreciate.

Please reply to mour@sympatico.ca

Bye, Eric Vincent

More about : software starfish trusync motorola 270c cel

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 4:40:51 AM

Eric Vincent via CellPhoneKB.com Wrote:
> Hello all, I buy a new Motorola 270C phone cell on E-Bay and I want the
> TruSync software.
>
> I found the upgrade 3.1 but need an older version.
>
> Maybe you can help me with that?
>
> So It's will be realy appreciate.
>
> Please reply to mour@sympatico.ca
>
> Bye, Eric Vincent

*Try this site:
http://tinyurl.com/cax2x*

--
strobo43
May 24, 2005 2:41:59 PM

If you are technically inclined, you can also make it work with
Motorola Phone Tools - especially the older versions. You just need to
edit one of the INF files and uncomment out the 270C section.