Ring Tones

Last response: in Brands
April 15, 2005 10:51:34 AM

I am looking for a ring tone for a Motorola i95cl that sounds like the
old-style rotary phone ring. I have been looking for one to no avail.
I really appreciate your help. Please email me at drahcirg@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance.

More about : ring tones

Anonymous
April 16, 2005 2:51:43 AM

I'm not able to resolve that hostname - is the spelling correct?

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:55:50 -0500, ikobsb
<ikobsb.1njsq1@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

>go to www.pusikaru.com
April 17, 2005 4:27:56 AM

"Drahcirg" <Drahcirg@gmail.com> wrote in news:1113573094.563244.66700
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> I am looking for a ring tone for a Motorola i95cl that sounds like the
> old-style rotary phone ring. I have been looking for one to no avail.
> I really appreciate your help. Please email me at drahcirg@yahoo.com.
> Thanks in advance.

Just the other day I posted an MP3 of this type of ringtone in

alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 7:10:09 AM

I Googled for rotary phone ringtone, clicked on the first find
(http://caeaudio.com/tele.html) and grabbed their ringtone. Can you
figure out how to do this or do you need more instructions?

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:51:43 -0500, cmoschip
<usenetATcmoschip.cotse.net@> wrote:

>I'm not able to resolve that hostname - is the spelling correct?
>
>On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:55:50 -0500, ikobsb
><ikobsb.1njsq1@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:
>

>>go to www.pusikaru.com
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 7:38:29 AM

Not bad, but if anyone wants an old ringtone (mechanical bell) they can
save some money and let me know and I'll send them one in MP3 for free.
I use it on my v3.

From:Anon Y. Mouse
Squeek@cheese.com

> I Googled for rotary phone ringtone, clicked on the first find
> (http://caeaudio.com/tele.html) and grabbed their ringtone. Can you
> figure out how to do this or do you need more instructions?
>
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:51:43 -0500, cmoschip
> <usenetATcmoschip.cotse.net@> wrote:
>
>> I'm not able to resolve that hostname - is the spelling correct?
>>
>> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:55:50 -0500, ikobsb
>> <ikobsb.1njsq1@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:
>>

>>> go to www.pusikaru.com
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 11:55:20 AM

That group doesn't show up yet.

From:Rex Havoc
RexHavoc@n+o+s+p+a+m+comcast.net

> "Drahcirg" <Drahcirg@gmail.com> wrote in news:1113573094.563244.66700
> @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>
>> I am looking for a ring tone for a Motorola i95cl that sounds like
>> the old-style rotary phone ring. I have been looking for one to no
>> avail. I really appreciate your help. Please email me at
>> drahcirg@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.
>>

> Just the other day I posted an MP3 of this type of ringtone in
>
> alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 12:49:29 PM

"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in news:IDo8e.6557$1Y4.128
@twister.socal.rr.com:

> That group doesn't show up yet.
>

>> Just the other day I posted an MP3 of this type of ringtone in
>>
>> alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones

If you'd like, I'd be happy to send it to you via email attachment.
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 6:30:25 PM

You don't have to pay for it. Just play the url of the tone in Winamp
while changing the output plugin to write to .wav or .mp3.

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 03:38:29 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
wrote:

>Not bad, but if anyone wants an old ringtone (mechanical bell) they can
>save some money and let me know and I'll send them one in MP3 for free.
>I use it on my v3.
>
>From:Anon Y. Mouse
>Squeek@cheese.com
>
>> I Googled for rotary phone ringtone, clicked on the first find
>> (http://caeaudio.com/tele.html) and grabbed their ringtone. Can you
>> figure out how to do this or do you need more instructions?
>>
>> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:51:43 -0500, cmoschip
>> <usenetATcmoschip.cotse.net@> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not able to resolve that hostname - is the spelling correct?

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 1:43:09 AM

Thanks, please send it to me at brNOSPAM@hawaii.com removing the
obvious.

From:Rex Havoc
RexHavoc@n+o+s+p+a+m+comcast.net

> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in news:IDo8e.6557$1Y4.128
> @twister.socal.rr.com:
>
>> That group doesn't show up yet.
>>

>>> Just the other day I posted an MP3 of this type of ringtone in
>>>
>>> alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones
>

> If you'd like, I'd be happy to send it to you via email attachment.
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 1:58:51 AM

"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in news:NLA8e.6602$1Y4.4942
@twister.socal.rr.com:

> Thanks, please send it to me at brNOSPAM@hawaii.com removing the
> obvious.

Wait a minute now...I'm confused. I thought "Drahcirg" was the one that
originally wanted the ringtone
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 8:34:49 AM

I'd like it too.... and I'll send you one in return!

From:Rex Havoc
RexHavoc@n+o+s+p+a+m+comcast.net

> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in news:NLA8e.6602$1Y4.4942
> @twister.socal.rr.com:
>
>> Thanks, please send it to me at brNOSPAM@hawaii.com removing the
>> obvious.
>>

> Wait a minute now...I'm confused. I thought "Drahcirg" was the one
> that originally wanted the ringtone
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 12:44:25 PM

That would be an AWESOME Usenet group!! Does it exist yet? I do not
see it in my group list (and my service is pretty good about keeping
up).

Any help would be a bonus!

Rex Havoc wrote:
> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in news:IDo8e.6557$1Y4.128
> @twister.socal.rr.com:
>
> > That group doesn't show up yet.
> >

> >> Just the other day I posted an MP3 of this type of ringtone in
> >>
> >> alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones
>

> If you'd like, I'd be happy to send it to you via email attachment.
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 9:02:02 PM

"SackMaster" <scottsha@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1113925465.839518.215340
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

------------------->

Yes it does indeed exist. It's on Giganews and Astraweb....I'd advise
those looking for it to "refresh" their group list and perhaps it'll show
up. I don't know how old the ringtone group is, but it's currently
collecting dust. Other than my post There's no activity there that I can
see.
May 2, 2005 1:14:33 AM

yep - sure can. saw this url posted in response to other questions and
wanted to visit - I wasn't looking for the ringtone.

Reply to message from Anon Y. Mouse <Squeek@cheese.com> (Sat, 16 Apr 2005
22:10:09) about "Re: Ring Tones":

AY> I Googled for rotary phone ringtone, clicked on the first find
AY> (http://caeaudio.com/tele. html) and grabbed their ringtone. Can you
AY> figure out how to do this or do you need more instructions?

AY> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:51:43 -0500, cmoschip <usenetATcmoschip.cotse.
AY> net@> wrote:

>> I'm not able to resolve that hostname - is the spelling correct?

>> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:55:50 -0500, ikobsb <ikobsb.1njsq1@nospam.
>> cellphoneforums. net> wrote:

>>> go to www.pusikaru.com

- robert -