Ring Tones

I am looking for a ring tone for a Motorola i95cl that sounds like the
old-style rotary phone ring. I have been looking for one to no avail.
I really appreciate your help. Please email me at drahcirg@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance.
14 answers Last reply
More about ring tones

    go to www.pusikaru.com

    --
    ikobsb

    I'm not able to resolve that hostname - is the spelling correct?

    "Drahcirg" <Drahcirg@gmail.com> wrote in news:1113573094.563244.66700
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > I am looking for a ring tone for a Motorola i95cl that sounds like the
    > old-style rotary phone ring. I have been looking for one to no avail.
    > I really appreciate your help. Please email me at drahcirg@yahoo.com.
    > Thanks in advance.

    Just the other day I posted an MP3 of this type of ringtone in

    alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones

    I Googled for rotary phone ringtone, clicked on the first find
    (http://caeaudio.com/tele.html) and grabbed their ringtone. Can you
    figure out how to do this or do you need more instructions?

    On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:51:43 -0500, cmoschip
    <usenetATcmoschip.cotse.net@> wrote:

    >I'm not able to resolve that hostname - is the spelling correct?
    >
    >On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:55:50 -0500, ikobsb
    ><ikobsb.1njsq1@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:
    >

    >>go to www.pusikaru.com

    Not bad, but if anyone wants an old ringtone (mechanical bell) they can
    save some money and let me know and I'll send them one in MP3 for free.
    I use it on my v3.

    From:Anon Y. Mouse
    Squeek@cheese.com

    > I Googled for rotary phone ringtone, clicked on the first find
    > (http://caeaudio.com/tele.html) and grabbed their ringtone. Can you
    > figure out how to do this or do you need more instructions?
    >
    > On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:51:43 -0500, cmoschip
    > <usenetATcmoschip.cotse.net@> wrote:
    >
    >> I'm not able to resolve that hostname - is the spelling correct?
    >>
    >> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:55:50 -0500, ikobsb
    >> <ikobsb.1njsq1@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:
    >>

    >>> go to www.pusikaru.com

    That group doesn't show up yet.

    From:Rex Havoc
    RexHavoc@n+o+s+p+a+m+comcast.net

    "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in news:IDo8e.6557$1Y4.128
    @twister.socal.rr.com:

    > That group doesn't show up yet.
    >

    >> Just the other day I posted an MP3 of this type of ringtone in
    >>
    >> alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones

    If you'd like, I'd be happy to send it to you via email attachment.

    You don't have to pay for it. Just play the url of the tone in Winamp
    while changing the output plugin to write to .wav or .mp3.

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 03:38:29 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    wrote:

    >Not bad, but if anyone wants an old ringtone (mechanical bell) they can
    >save some money and let me know and I'll send them one in MP3 for free.
    >I use it on my v3.
    >
    >From:Anon Y. Mouse
    >Squeek@cheese.com
    >
    >> I Googled for rotary phone ringtone, clicked on the first find
    >> (http://caeaudio.com/tele.html) and grabbed their ringtone. Can you
    >> figure out how to do this or do you need more instructions?
    >>
    >> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:51:43 -0500, cmoschip
    >> <usenetATcmoschip.cotse.net@> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm not able to resolve that hostname - is the spelling correct?

    Thanks, please send it to me at brNOSPAM@hawaii.com removing the
    obvious.

    From:Rex Havoc
    RexHavoc@n+o+s+p+a+m+comcast.net

    > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in news:IDo8e.6557$1Y4.128
    > @twister.socal.rr.com:
    >
    >> That group doesn't show up yet.
    >>

    >>> Just the other day I posted an MP3 of this type of ringtone in
    >>>
    >>> alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones
    >

    > If you'd like, I'd be happy to send it to you via email attachment.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in news:NLA8e.6602$1Y4.4942
    @twister.socal.rr.com:

    > Thanks, please send it to me at brNOSPAM@hawaii.com removing the
    > obvious.

    Wait a minute now...I'm confused. I thought "Drahcirg" was the one that
    originally wanted the ringtone
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    I'd like it too.... and I'll send you one in return!

    From:Rex Havoc
    RexHavoc@n+o+s+p+a+m+comcast.net

    > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in news:NLA8e.6602$1Y4.4942
    > @twister.socal.rr.com:
    >
    >> Thanks, please send it to me at brNOSPAM@hawaii.com removing the
    >> obvious.
    >>

    > Wait a minute now...I'm confused. I thought "Drahcirg" was the one
    > that originally wanted the ringtone
  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    That would be an AWESOME Usenet group!! Does it exist yet? I do not
    see it in my group list (and my service is pretty good about keeping
    up).

    Any help would be a bonus!

    Rex Havoc wrote:
    > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in news:IDo8e.6557$1Y4.128
    > @twister.socal.rr.com:
    >
    > > That group doesn't show up yet.
    > >

    > >> Just the other day I posted an MP3 of this type of ringtone in
    > >>
    > >> alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones
    >

    > If you'd like, I'd be happy to send it to you via email attachment.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    "SackMaster" <scottsha@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1113925465.839518.215340
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    ------------------->

    Yes it does indeed exist. It's on Giganews and Astraweb....I'd advise
    those looking for it to "refresh" their group list and perhaps it'll show
    up. I don't know how old the ringtone group is, but it's currently
    collecting dust. Other than my post There's no activity there that I can
    see.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    yep - sure can. saw this url posted in response to other questions and
    wanted to visit - I wasn't looking for the ringtone.

    Reply to message from Anon Y. Mouse <Squeek@cheese.com> (Sat, 16 Apr 2005
    22:10:09) about "Re: Ring Tones":

    AY> I Googled for rotary phone ringtone, clicked on the first find
    AY> (http://caeaudio.com/tele. html) and grabbed their ringtone. Can you
    AY> figure out how to do this or do you need more instructions?

    AY> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:51:43 -0500, cmoschip <usenetATcmoschip.cotse.
    AY> net@> wrote:

    >> I'm not able to resolve that hostname - is the spelling correct?

    >> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:55:50 -0500, ikobsb <ikobsb.1njsq1@nospam.
    >> cellphoneforums. net> wrote:

    >>> go to www.pusikaru.com

    - robert -