Random BSOD, I have info!

ttg_Avenged

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2012
Things to know:

1. Occasionally, after turning off, then on my computer, it doesn't recognize my 3TB HDD, but does rec. my DVD player... So I have to go into UEFI BIOS and tweak some settings, not sure if it's related to BSOD...

2. When I was watching a movie my sis. rebooted the router, I was AFK and just came back to this so... not sure if it's related to BSOD...

Now to the BSOD, heres what it said:

KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
Technical info:
***STOP: 0x0000007a (0000000000000020, 0xFFFFFA8009401078, 0x0000000000000000)
Physical memory dump complete.

Yup, it said a little more, but t was all warning like if it's your first time, etc.

Help is SOOOO appreciated!

with any new mb check that you have all the bios updates. with newer 6x and 7x chipsets there can be more then one sata controller on the mb. you should look at the mb guild as see what ports are the intel sata ports. also read in the book if some ports are made for just data drives. or the port turns off if you use usb 3.0 ports. for the bsod use cpu-z and read the ram dimms there be under the spd and memory tabs. check that the model number of the dimms are on the mb qual list. not all ram is tested by mb vendors you may have to look at the ram vendor web page to see if it been tested. also with the spd info check that the mb is running the ram at the right speed and timing. (ie 1300 speed 9-9-9-9-24t). heat will also cause parts to lock up use hardware monitor to check cpu and gpu temps. the last is a weak power supply..if it a good brand it should not happen...cheaper band under load....pc can bsod or lock up.