Motorola V300 Question...

Want to create some custom music and sounds on my PC and DL them into my
phone. Without Bluetooth(?) is it possible?

Joe in Northern, NJ
V#8013 '86 VN750

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
http://www.youthelate.com

Young Life? eMail me!

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...
4 answers Last reply
More about motorola v300 question

    "Joe" <spamtrapverizonnewsgroups@yunx.com> wrote in message
    > Motorola V300 Question...
    >
    > Want to create some custom music and sounds on my PC and DL them into my
    > phone. Without Bluetooth(?) is it possible?

    Yes, via data cable. You then also need software such as PK2man.

    could somebody please help me, i need a subsidy code for my motorola
    v300 so it will accept my O2 sim card, if anyone can help me, thanx in
    advance :o

    --
    browneyedgirl

    Go to your local phone shop.

    www.echocomm.net

    --
    echocomm

    > Go to your local phone shop.

    I'm trying to avoid my local phone shop as they are theives! Tried to talk
    me into paying for something that my cell company was giving away for free
    if I went direct.
    --

    Regards,
    Joe Agro, Jr.