Motorola V300 Question...

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 16, 2005 9:13:12 AM

Motorola V300 Question...

Want to create some custom music and sounds on my PC and DL them into my
phone. Without Bluetooth(?) is it possible?

Joe in Northern, NJ
V#8013 '86 VN750

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
http://www.youthelate.com

Young Life? eMail me!

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

More about : motorola v300 question

Anonymous
April 16, 2005 4:16:36 PM

"Joe" <spamtrapverizonnewsgroups@yunx.com> wrote in message
> Motorola V300 Question...
>
> Want to create some custom music and sounds on my PC and DL them into my
> phone. Without Bluetooth(?) is it possible?

Yes, via data cable. You then also need software such as PK2man.
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 8:46:04 PM

could somebody please help me, i need a subsidy code for my motorola
v300 so it will accept my O2 sim card, if anyone can help me, thanx in
advance :o

--
browneyedgirl
Related resources

> Go to your local phone shop.

I'm trying to avoid my local phone shop as they are theives! Tried to talk
me into paying for something that my cell company was giving away for free
if I went direct.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.