New Moto Razr for $30.00

Last response: in Brands
April 16, 2005 3:48:15 PM

Anyone see the sites like

http://www.gsmphonelist.com

you pay $30.00 and are put on a list. As the list fills and cycles the
person at the top of the list gets the cell phone they chose, then the
MPX300 for $30.00

If interested go to

http://tinyurl.com/bzvlf

--
Dowjd

More about : moto razr

April 18, 2005 5:55:31 AM

SCAM SPAM

Dowjd wrote:
> Anyone see the sites like
>
> http://www.gsmphonelist.com
>
> you pay $30.00 and are put on a list. As the list fills and cycles the
> person at the top of the list gets the cell phone they chose, then the
> MPX300 for $30.00
>
> If interested go to
>
> http://tinyurl.com/bzvlf

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 1:33:51 AM

Actually DW, it's not a SPAM SCAM. You do get a cell phone, for paying
$30.00. After paying you select the phone you want and then wait. It
is just that simple. No SCAM. Your $30.00 along with others buys the
person at the top of the list their phone. When you get to the top,
the people below you buys your phone. Did you bother to check out the
site?

You can go out and pay $400.00 + or pay $30.00 and just be patient.
There are guys I see on Ebay selling the phones for $300.00 - $400.00
and then I see them on these same sites buying them for $30.00.

--
Dowjd
April 20, 2005 1:55:22 AM

no...not just a scam....but a MAJOR SCAM!!!!

--
bossdragon
April 20, 2005 7:00:38 AM

it's a Pyramid scheme and therefore a SCAM! Don't bother trying to
defend it as anything else.

!