need help with motorola v265

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 16, 2005 10:36:16 PM

thanks in advance to all that respond,
i recently went with a verizon motorola v265 and would like to "taylor" the
phone to my needs. i ve got a data cable and having read/tried programs like
Mpt and Pst as well as P2k and have had problems getting the phone to let me
connect and saving data.
i cant save seem files and once i use p2k ,mpt doesnt connect up to the
phone afterwards.
ive read about using the correct driver and am able to connect occasionally
to the phone but then the other programs dont respond.i dont know maybe im
not doing something in sequence and would appreciate a point in the right
direction.

thanks

whitey

More about : motorola v265