need help with motorola v265

thanks in advance to all that respond,
i recently went with a verizon motorola v265 and would like to "taylor" the
phone to my needs. i ve got a data cable and having read/tried programs like
Mpt and Pst as well as P2k and have had problems getting the phone to let me
connect and saving data.
i cant save seem files and once i use p2k ,mpt doesnt connect up to the
phone afterwards.
ive read about using the correct driver and am able to connect occasionally
to the phone but then the other programs dont respond.i dont know maybe im
not doing something in sequence and would appreciate a point in the right
direction.

thanks

whitey
1 answer Last reply
More about need motorola v265

    Check out this link. It worked for me.

    http://www.cellphonehacks.com/viewtopic.php?t=34013&highlight=v265

    "whitey" <heynow@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > thanks in advance to all that respond,
    > i recently went with a verizon motorola v265 and would like to "taylor"
    > the
    > phone to my needs. i ve got a data cable and having read/tried programs
    > like
    > Mpt and Pst as well as P2k and have had problems getting the phone to let
    > me
    > connect and saving data.
    > i cant save seem files and once i use p2k ,mpt doesnt connect up to the
    > phone afterwards.
    > ive read about using the correct driver and am able to connect
    > occasionally
    > to the phone but then the other programs dont respond.i dont know maybe im
    > not doing something in sequence and would appreciate a point in the right
    > direction.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > whitey

Motorola Phones Connection