Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

V300 PC Software

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 17, 2005 4:48:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Just got myself a USB cable for the Motorola V300. Now... What's the top
rated software for managing sounds and info on the phone OR is there an easy
way to do it manually, etc?

In particular, I want to be able to upload songs in as ring tones, etc - my
wife will love me more. <grin>

Thanks for all the tips folks!

Joe in Northern, NJ
V#8013 '86 VN750

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
http://www.youthelate.com

Young Life? eMail me!

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

More about : v300 software

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 1:37:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Mobile Phone Tools and Data Pilot are two good options. I like the
Melody Maker feature in Mobile Phone Tools. I can pop a CD in my PC (or
use any other source), select the song and then easily bracket the
snippet I want to use as a ringtone. One more click and it's in my phone
as an MP3. REAL easy!

From:Joe
spamtrapverizonnewsgroups@yunx.com

> Just got myself a USB cable for the Motorola V300. Now... What's
> the top rated software for managing sounds and info on the phone OR
> is there an easy way to do it manually, etc?
>
> In particular, I want to be able to upload songs in as ring tones,
> etc - my wife will love me more. <grin>
>
> Thanks for all the tips folks!
>
> Joe in Northern, NJ
> V#8013 '86 VN750
>
> Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
> http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
> http://www.youthelate.com
>
> Young Life? eMail me!
>
> Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...
April 18, 2005 4:13:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

> Mobile Phone Tools and Data Pilot are two good options. I like the Melody
> Maker feature in Mobile Phone Tools. I can pop a CD in my PC (or use any
> other source), select the song and then easily bracket the snippet I want
> to use as a ringtone. One more click and it's in my phone as an MP3. REAL
> easy!

Nice. Real nice. Thank you for the tip!

Now... I'll search Google in a second, but is this a commercial program or
freeware, etc.?
--


Joe in Northern, NJ
V#8013 '86 VN750

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
http://www.youthelate.com

Young Life? eMail me!

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 4:49:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Both are commercial products. Mobile Phone Tools is available very cheap
on ebay and there are pirated copies available online if feel
comfortable going that way. You don't have to worry about the version
as any version from 2.11 will update itself on installation.

From:Joe
spamtrapverizonnewsgroups@yunx.com

>> Mobile Phone Tools and Data Pilot are two good options. I like the
>> Melody Maker feature in Mobile Phone Tools. I can pop a CD in my PC
>> (or use any other source), select the song and then easily bracket
>> the snippet I want to use as a ringtone. One more click and it's in
>> my phone as an MP3. REAL easy!
>
> Nice. Real nice. Thank you for the tip!
>
> Now... I'll search Google in a second, but is this a commercial
> program or freeware, etc.?
> --
>
>
> Joe in Northern, NJ
> V#8013 '86 VN750
>
> Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
> http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
> http://www.youthelate.com
>
> Young Life? eMail me!
>
> Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...
!