Order new screen - v220

Hi:

Does anyone know of an online store where I may purchase a new screen for
v220? Basically, I want to pay the least amount of moola! The tech at
the
local cingular store said he would install it for free for me.

Thanks.

Bob

It has removed 2489 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!
1 answer Last reply
More about order screen v220

    can try cnn.cn
    "Bob L." <bob_lally@prophezine.com> wrote in message
    > Hi:
    >
    > Does anyone know of an online store where I may purchase a new screen for
    > v220? Basically, I want to pay the least amount of moola! The tech at
    > the
    > local cingular store said he would install it for free for me.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Bob

    > It has removed 2489 spam emails to date.
    > Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Motorola