Order new screen - v220

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
April 19, 2005 4:01:00 PM

Hi:

Does anyone know of an online store where I may purchase a new screen for
v220? Basically, I want to pay the least amount of moola! The tech at
the
local cingular store said he would install it for free for me.

Thanks.

Bob

It has removed 2489 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

More about : order screen v220

Anonymous
April 23, 2005 5:46:13 AM