Motorola MPx Smart Phone

Last response: in Brands
April 20, 2005 9:53:41 AM

Motorola MPx Smart Phone

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=MPX300

Used to say on site "due for release in April" Not there any more, if moto
don't release this phone in the UK soon I think they will have missed the
boat.
I was saving my pennies but feed up waiting now, I like the look of the
Nexio XP30

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=112394
April 20, 2005 9:53:42 AM

Do a little GOOGLING and you will fidn that motorola has now decided not
to put the MPx on generl release. it will only be released to selet
Asian markets and is unlikely to come to europe, U.S., or U.K.

wps wrote:
> Motorola MPx Smart Phone
>
> http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=MPX300
>
> Used to say on site "due for release in April" Not there any more, if moto
> don't release this phone in the UK soon I think they will have missed the
> boat.
> I was saving my pennies but feed up waiting now, I like the look of the
> Nexio XP30
>
> http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=112394

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 10:04:34 AM

"DW" <Crypto1969@GMail.Com> wrote in message
> Do a little GOOGLING and you will fidn that motorola has now decided not
> to put the MPx on generl release. it will only be released to selet Asian
> markets and is unlikely to come to europe, U.S., or U.K.
>
> wps wrote:
>> Motorola MPx Smart Phone
>>
>> http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=MPX300
>>
>> Used to say on site "due for release in April" Not there any more, if
>> moto
>> don't release this phone in the UK soon I think they will have missed the
>> boat.
>> I was saving my pennies but feed up waiting now, I like the look of the
>> Nexio XP30
>>
>> http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=112394
Last week, I read that Moto killed the MPX. I was loyal to Motorola since my
first cell phone, but the delays in rolling out new products has really
annoyed me over the years. This time it pushed me right into a Treo.
April 21, 2005 9:46:41 PM

> Last week, I read that Moto killed the MPX. I was loyal to Motorola since
my
> first cell phone, but the delays in rolling out new products has really
> annoyed me over the years. This time it pushed me right into a Treo.

Got a friend who's with Moto. He says hew heard they decided not to market
it after all. We both wept, as we've been waiting for the MPx for ages now.
I went and bought the MPx 220, which is lovely. Does anyone know of a
freeware media player that will work on the MPx 220 ? The native windows
media player 9 doesn't work too well.

Padre
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 9:46:42 PM

"Padre" <spirito_santo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Last week, I read that Moto killed the MPX. I was loyal to Motorola since
> my
>> first cell phone, but the delays in rolling out new products has really
>> annoyed me over the years. This time it pushed me right into a Treo.
>
> Got a friend who's with Moto. He says hew heard they decided not to market
> it after all. We both wept, as we've been waiting for the MPx for ages
> now.
> I went and bought the MPx 220, which is lovely. Does anyone know of a
> freeware media player that will work on the MPx 220 ? The native windows
> media player 9 doesn't work too well.
>
> Padre

I carry a 220 when I don't feel like lugging the Treo and, yes, its' Media
Player blows. I use Playlist Manager.
!