Live performance Groups?

Hi All,
I'm working on a new project and we need some work/ideas on our live
performance. I have found this group so useful that I was hoping I could
track down a group that discusses live performance. So if anyone out there
has any suggestions it would be appreciated
My project is a pop-rock band, and our venues are bars and night clubs. Low
budget.

Thanks a bunch
Greg
1 answer Last reply
More about live performance groups

    Doctor Odd wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > I'm working on a new project and we need some work/ideas on our live
    > performance. I have found this group so useful that I was hoping I could
    > track down a group that discusses live performance. So if anyone out there
    > has any suggestions it would be appreciated
    > My project is a pop-rock band, and our venues are bars and night clubs. Low
    > budget.
    >
    > Thanks a bunch
    > Greg

    Alt.audio.pro.live-sound