  • Motorola
  • Cingular
Last response: in Brands
April 21, 2005 3:53:54 PM

Hi:

Motorola V220 with a bad screen. 3 months old and it started bleeding but
Motorola won't cover it. So, I need to buy a new screen for it.

Cingular wants $100 but I am sure I can buy one online someplace for a lot
less. Do you know of an online store to purchase the v220 screen?

Thanks.

Bob

More about : purchase screen

Anonymous
April 21, 2005 5:27:17 PM

Hi:

Just a quick question...How tough is it to replace just the inner screen?
found one on ebay for $17.00US. The outer screen is fine just the inner
has
bled.

Thanks.

Bob

"Bob L." <bob_lally@prophezine.com> wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> Motorola V220 with a bad screen. 3 months old and it started bleeding
but
> Motorola won't cover it. So, I need to buy a new screen for it.
>
> Cingular wants $100 but I am sure I can buy one online someplace for a
lot
> less. Do you know of an online store to purchase the v220 screen?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bob

It has removed 2547 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!
Anonymous
April 23, 2005 5:44:50 AM

It's not really to difficult, the pain is trying to get it back together
dust and fingerprint free!!
You just have to be very steady and careful, especially around where the
ribbon is imho.
Anyway, this should help you out fine...
http://www.mkwireless.com/mov2fuhofain.html
> Hi:
>
> Just a quick question...How tough is it to replace just the inner screen?
> found one on ebay for $17.00US. The outer screen is fine just the inner
> has
> bled.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bob
>

> "Bob L." <bob_lally@prophezine.com> wrote in message
> > Hi:
> >
> > Motorola V220 with a bad screen. 3 months old and it started bleeding
> but
> > Motorola won't cover it. So, I need to buy a new screen for it.
> >
> > Cingular wants $100 but I am sure I can buy one online someplace for a
> lot
> > less. Do you know of an online store to purchase the v220 screen?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Bob

> It has removed 2547 spam emails to date.
> Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Anonymous
April 23, 2005 3:10:26 PM

CJD:

Thanks. I found a video describing how to replace the entire faceplate
which
is more than I need. I think I'll buy the inner screen and then give it a
try.

Thanks.

Bob

"CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message
> It's not really to difficult, the pain is trying to get it back together
> dust and fingerprint free!!
> You just have to be very steady and careful, especially around where the
> ribbon is imho.
> Anyway, this should help you out fine...
> http://www.mkwireless.com/mov2fuhofain.html
> "Bob L." <bob_lally@prophezine.com> wrote in message
> > Hi:
> >
> > Just a quick question...How tough is it to replace just the inner
screen?
> > found one on ebay for $17.00US. The outer screen is fine just the
inner
> > has
> > bled.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Bob
> >

> > "Bob L." <bob_lally@prophezine.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi:
> > >
> > > Motorola V220 with a bad screen. 3 months old and it started
bleeding
> > but
> > > Motorola won't cover it. So, I need to buy a new screen for it.
> > >
> > > Cingular wants $100 but I am sure I can buy one online someplace for
> > lot
> > > less. Do you know of an online store to purchase the v220 screen?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > Bob
> > >

> > --
> > I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
> > It has removed 2547 spam emails to date.
> > Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
> > Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

It has removed 2626 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!
!