To all Razr V3 owners - I Need Help

Last response: in Brands
April 22, 2005 2:24:28 PM

Hi,

Do your caller id photos fill up your screens?

I have some photos on my razr v3 that i have assigned to callers. When the
callers call however, only a really tiny pathetic version of the photo is
displayed on external screen and a really rubbish version of the photo is
displayed the bottom half of the main screen when the phone is flipped open
..

How do i make it so when the caller calls their assigned photo takes up the
whole of the screen- like in the advert (which ive just watched intensely)?

Also, is there any way of only showing phonebook entries in the phonebook
and not the sim card entries as well. At the moment i have ever number
repeated, one for the phone memory and one from the sim card memory.

These problems have been driving me mad!

Thanks in advance

More about : razr owners

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 2:44:13 PM

I don't have a solution (but know what you mean) about the picture size.
For the phonebook, I copied all my numbers to the phone and then cleared
them from the SIM. Since I never put my SIM in another phone (except
when I get a new one) I don't need them in the SIM. When I do get a new
phone, I can copy them over to the SIM or just restore from MPT.
I prefer the numbers to be stored in the phone because I do put prepaid
SIMs in my phone when travelling outside the US.

From:Infliction
Infliction@swami_gimmick.com

!