Jim

Hello

I have a Microsoft 802.11g base station and card kit. I'm
looking to increase the signal strength within my house.
Is there a range boster that is compatable with my
hardware???

Thank You

You can hardwire another MN700 in access point mode to it, but there
is no wireless repeater/extender capability with the MN700

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist