network keeps crashing windows

Mike

Splendid

selecting any file on my network crashes windows I dont
even need to open the file just simply highlight it, the
network has worked fine for months, now i cant do a thing
at all. it is getting quite frustrating anyone have any
thoughts?

When was the last time you ran a thorough check of your systems with your
anti-virus software?
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP