Sign in with
Your question

Can not join into domain

Last response: in Windows 7
February 17, 2010 11:01:15 AM

Dear all

i just get problem when i connect a computer into domain, i was following the instruction like usually but when i ping the DC it's not work but when i ping another computer it's work. i was disable ip6 and firewall but it's not work too.
Any one can help me my mail (email removed by moderator)

Moderator Edit: Please do not post your email address expecting a reply. You will not receive one.

regards
hartanto

More about : join domain

a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
February 18, 2010 5:07:19 AM

You must not post your personal mail id here expecting reply.
You have to login this forum to check for your replies/answers.
a c 215 $ Windows 7
February 18, 2010 5:11:10 AM

What edition of Windows 7 are you running? Are you able to ping the domain controller from any other computer joined to the domain in question? Does the affected computer actually join to the domain, or is it simply unable to ping the controller? If it can't join the domain, what error messages (please retype the message or messages verbatim) are you getting?
Related resources
February 21, 2010 8:27:37 AM

actually i can't ping my DC ip but i can ping another computer in network.When i ping DC i get request time out. I was disable ipv6 but it's still not working. My DC using windows 2003.
a c 215 $ Windows 7
February 21, 2010 6:14:19 PM

jhartanto said:
actually i can't ping my DC ip but i can ping another computer in network.

I was asking if you could ping the DC system from another computer, any other computer on the network. If you can't, then you need to check on the DC system. Perhaps it needs a reboot...
!