    always keep my phone in my pocket.

    From:t1tan19
    t1tan19.1o2wwy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net

    > Which would you take and why? These are the 2 phones I've narrowed my
    > next purchase too. I like both, size of either is fine because it wont
    > be anywhere but my belt with the hs850 on my ear. It would be nice to
    > slip the V3 into my pocket when needed. Pretty much looking for best
    > bang for buck phone of the 2. Both pretty much have the same features,
    > quad-band, bluetooth, camera/video, speaker, etc... Do you have a
    > preference between the two for any reason? Thanks in advance!
    >

    > --
    > t1tan19

    Given the choice I would go for the mpx220, I mean, it is in a totally
    different class then the V3--way above. It's a smartphone for one, way more
    functional, it has a 1.2mp cam, vid capture, card slot, you can slap movies
    onto it, mp3s, applications, etc. V3 is not much more then a glorified V600
    in my opinion. The only thing it has going for it is looks, and imho the
    mpx doesn't look to bad either!
    "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > For me form factor was the key in selecting the v3. I love it as I
    > always keep my phone in my pocket.
    >
    > From:t1tan19
    > t1tan19.1o2wwy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net
    >
    > > Which would you take and why? These are the 2 phones I've narrowed my
    > > next purchase too. I like both, size of either is fine because it wont
    > > be anywhere but my belt with the hs850 on my ear. It would be nice to
    > > slip the V3 into my pocket when needed. Pretty much looking for best
    > > bang for buck phone of the 2. Both pretty much have the same features,
    > > quad-band, bluetooth, camera/video, speaker, etc... Do you have a
    > > preference between the two for any reason? Thanks in advance!
    > >

    > > --
    > > t1tan19
    > > Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
    > > View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t173720.html

    I have a MPX220. I like it a lot as it allowed me to permanently part my
    PocketPC. I like the integration of PIM and Cellphone.

    I sync regularly with Outlook. The sync cable also charges the phone which
    negates the need for a separate charger. I wanted the bluetooth and haven't
    yet got a headset... actually I have been waiting for the HS850 hit the
    stores to take a look at it.

    It is my understanding (which may not be accurate) that the bluetooth
    connection with headsets doesn't support the voice command features. Wired
    headsets DO support the voice dial feature, which I rate as an excellent
    feature.... no training required.
    "CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Given the choice I would go for the mpx220, I mean, it is in a totally
    > different class then the V3--way above. It's a smartphone for one, way
    > more
    > functional, it has a 1.2mp cam, vid capture, card slot, you can slap
    > movies
    > onto it, mp3s, applications, etc. V3 is not much more then a glorified
    > V600
    > in my opinion. The only thing it has going for it is looks, and imho the
    > mpx doesn't look to bad either!
    > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >> For me form factor was the key in selecting the v3. I love it as I
    >> always keep my phone in my pocket.
    >>
    >> From:t1tan19
    >> t1tan19.1o2wwy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net
    >>
    >> > Which would you take and why? These are the 2 phones I've narrowed my
    >> > next purchase too. I like both, size of either is fine because it wont
    >> > be anywhere but my belt with the hs850 on my ear. It would be nice to
    >> > slip the V3 into my pocket when needed. Pretty much looking for best
    >> > bang for buck phone of the 2. Both pretty much have the same features,
    >> > quad-band, bluetooth, camera/video, speaker, etc... Do you have a
    >> > preference between the two for any reason? Thanks in advance!
    >> >

    >> > --
    >> > t1tan19
    >> > Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
    >> > View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t173720.html

    HS850 is a great headset :-)
    As for the voice, it probably only does the voice dial feature if you
    program the contacts name with it, as for apps that you can use voice
    command with, that's a good question, should maybe post it at Howard forums
    in either the motorola, smartphone, or bt headset forums.
    "GaryB" <gbinman@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > I have a MPX220. I like it a lot as it allowed me to permanently part my
    > PocketPC. I like the integration of PIM and Cellphone.
    >
    > I sync regularly with Outlook. The sync cable also charges the phone
    which
    > negates the need for a separate charger. I wanted the bluetooth and
    haven't
    > yet got a headset... actually I have been waiting for the HS850 hit the
    > stores to take a look at it.
    >
    > It is my understanding (which may not be accurate) that the bluetooth
    > connection with headsets doesn't support the voice command features.
    Wired
    > headsets DO support the voice dial feature, which I rate as an excellent
    > feature.... no training required.
    > "CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > > Given the choice I would go for the mpx220, I mean, it is in a totally
    > > different class then the V3--way above. It's a smartphone for one, way
    > > more
    > > functional, it has a 1.2mp cam, vid capture, card slot, you can slap
    > > movies
    > > onto it, mp3s, applications, etc. V3 is not much more then a glorified
    > > V600
    > > in my opinion. The only thing it has going for it is looks, and imho
    the
    > > mpx doesn't look to bad either!
    > > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > >> For me form factor was the key in selecting the v3. I love it as I
    > >> always keep my phone in my pocket.
    > >>
    > >> From:t1tan19
    > >> t1tan19.1o2wwy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net

    I have questions concerning my unreliable MPx220 and a possible V3
    replacement. (I have also replied to a post and placed an original post on
    the subject.) What is the "Howard forums"? Sounds helpful.

    Harlan
    ---
    [If you reply to my email address, please delete the word REMOVE from the
    address.]

    | HS850 is a great headset :-)
    | As for the voice, it probably only does the voice dial feature if you
    | program the contacts name with it, as for apps that you can use voice
    | command with, that's a good question, should maybe post it at Howard
    forums
    | in either the motorola, smartphone, or bt headset forums.
    | "GaryB" <gbinman@verizon.net> wrote in message
    | > I have a MPX220. I like it a lot as it allowed me to permanently part
    my
    | > PocketPC. I like the integration of PIM and Cellphone.
    | >
    | > I sync regularly with Outlook. The sync cable also charges the phone
    | which
    | > negates the need for a separate charger. I wanted the bluetooth and
    | haven't
    | > yet got a headset... actually I have been waiting for the HS850 hit the
    | > stores to take a look at it.
    | >
    | > It is my understanding (which may not be accurate) that the bluetooth
    | > connection with headsets doesn't support the voice command features.
    | Wired
    | > headsets DO support the voice dial feature, which I rate as an excellent
    | > feature.... no training required.
    | > "CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message
    | > > Given the choice I would go for the mpx220, I mean, it is in a totally
    | > > different class then the V3--way above. It's a smartphone for one,
    way
    | > > more
    | > > functional, it has a 1.2mp cam, vid capture, card slot, you can slap
    | > > movies
    | > > onto it, mp3s, applications, etc. V3 is not much more then a glorified
    | > > V600
    | > > in my opinion. The only thing it has going for it is looks, and imho
    | the
    | > > mpx doesn't look to bad either!
    | > > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message

    | wont
    | features,

    | > ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I've had a v3 since November and I couldn't be more pleased with it. No
    problems or bugs whatsoever. It can synch to Outlook and OE through
    Mobile Phone Tools or Datapilot software. Battery life is fine for my
    needs but a high usage user would be well advised to carry a spare
    battery. The small form factor limits battery size.

    From:HH
    hhhagueREMOVE@yahoo.com

    > I have questions concerning my unreliable MPx220 and a possible V3
    > replacement. (I have also replied to a post and placed an original
    > post on the subject.) What is the "Howard forums"? Sounds helpful.
    >
    > Harlan
    > ---
    > [If you reply to my email address, please delete the word REMOVE from
    > the address.]
    >

    > "CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message
    >> HS850 is a great headset :-)
    >> As for the voice, it probably only does the voice dial feature if you
    >> program the contacts name with it, as for apps that you can use voice
    >> command with, that's a good question, should maybe post it at Howard
    >> forums in either the motorola, smartphone, or bt headset forums.
    >> "GaryB" <gbinman@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>> I have a MPX220. I like it a lot as it allowed me to permanently
    >>> part my PocketPC. I like the integration of PIM and Cellphone.
    >>>
    >>> I sync regularly with Outlook. The sync cable also charges the
    >>> phone which negates the need for a separate charger. I wanted the
    >>> bluetooth and haven't yet got a headset... actually I have been
    >>> waiting for the HS850 hit the stores to take a look at it.
    >>>
    >>> It is my understanding (which may not be accurate) that the
    >>> bluetooth connection with headsets doesn't support the voice
    >>> command features. Wired headsets DO support the voice dial feature,
    >>> which I rate as an excellent feature.... no training required.
    >>> "CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message

Motorola Phones