Comparison: Twelve 19" CRT Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

While the LCD monitor was an unprecedented success in 2001, it remains a bit of a rarity nonetheless. The good old CRT has life in it yet, and don't you forget it! But as comfort and quality are two major factors in image viewing, the time is ripe for a little comparison of 19" flat-screen monitors and a new appraisal of the technology. And away we go...

Comparison: Twelve 19" CRT Monitors : Read more

lolsir

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2010
Hi!! I am from 2010 and i want to tell you guys that you guys had some really nice boring review back in the days without any graphs...

G

I just took a Hitachi CM721F into daily use alongside Hitachi CM771, the shadow mask CRT does offer good color rendition without visible support wires of Trinitron-type solution.

--
-FurryWolf

CHISEL_954

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
iiyama Vision Master Pro 514 22" CRT .24 Bought back in 2004 (wow time flys) and still looking at it as i type. What a excellent monitor (still). I think around $500 bucks in 04. I had a different iiyama model 5 years before that. So the crt's where made of great quality that lasted--but i don't think the lcd that they make are near the quality of the past. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.