I just bought a new case, read my review.

fiask0

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002
I just bought an Antec SLK3700AMB Super Mid Tower case and i have to say this is probably the best case I have ever owned. <A HREF="http://www.antec-inc.com/en_solution_3700amb.html" target="_new">http://www.antec-inc.com/en_solution_3700amb.html</A>. It includes a 350W antec power supply, and a 120MM fan built in, with an additional space in the front of the case for another 120MM fan. The inside is very spacious, very easy to work with. The coolest part however is the paint job. This picture does NOT do this paint job justice. It is a very high gloss, professional looking paint job, similar to automotive paint. I bought it for 75 dollars locally, probably around that price online. This is an AWESOME case for anyone needing a good case with a good power supply. Just thought i'd post a little review about it. Thanks.

fiask0!

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
Looks fancy Schmancy :smile:
Though a bit tall for my tastes.

Ive got a atlas SB201 case.. its black anodised, inside and out. The hardest thing was finding blackdrive facias to match. Bit it too looks ubercool.

<b><font color=purple>[Rik_]</font color=purple> I wonder how many people have made their own phasechange system?
<font color=blue>[LHGPooBaa]</font color=blue> I get phasechange whenever i eat a hot chillie :lol: </b>

AndrewT

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2001
I like it, would have to whip out my tape to see if it's deep enough for me (some cases are not and I hate loosing a bay or two (bottom bays all the time), cd/cdrw can't slide in all the way because the motherboard is in the way).

Other than that it's damn nice, like the door and the 2x120mm fan option. I could live with the no power supply option since I'm a nut with buying the biggest I can find, just to be sure it got enough kick for even later with newer toys.

I like it a lot, congrats dude you got a pretty one! :smile:

<b><font color=blue>Press 1 if you want to be on hold, 2 for disconnect, 3 for a representative who will put you on hold before disconnecting.</font color=blue></b>

TRENDING THREADS