Port Fwding not working on MN-700

I'm using the MN-700 with a DHCP client behind it.
I have persistant port forwarding (port 80) from the
MN-700 to the IP of the DHCP client.
I can open port 80 via the DHCP client IP address. I
cannot open port 80 using the WAN address which is how my
buddies can reach my page.
All was working fine prior to installation of MN-700.
I have updated all the firmware/boot software and powered
up/down cable modem and MN-700. I've rebooted the client
and checked the DHCP ip addresses.
From the dhcp client box, I can ping the local IP address
of the MN-700 and have perfect Internet connectivity.
I cannot traceroute or ping the WAN IP address of the MN-700.

joker

The MN-700 Doesn't have loopback support. Try something like
http://www.network-tools.com and that will work.