-> Razr V3 case with NO clip button??? <-

Hi,
does anybody know whether there is a case for the
Razr V3 that doesn't include that clip button?
I never clip it on my belt, but keep it in my pocket.
I prefer to still keep it in a case to protect it
from the dust of my jeans, but I'd love to get rid
of that stupid clip...

Any store on the net, any idea?

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,
Steve JORDI

(Remove the K_I_L_LSPAM from my email address)
1197 Prangins Email: stevejordiK_I_L_LSPAM@hotmail.com
Switzerland WWW: www.sjordi.com
Volcanoes at www.sjordi.com/volcanoes
MovieDB at www.sjmoviedb.com
More about razr case clip button

    On Sun, 01 May 2005 17:33:15 +0200, Steve JORDI
    <stevejordiK_I_L_LSPAM@hotmail.com> thoughtfully tapped the keyboard and opined:

    >Hi,
    >does anybody know whether there is a case for the
    >Razr V3 that doesn't include that clip button?
    >I never clip it on my belt, but keep it in my pocket.
    >I prefer to still keep it in a case to protect it
    >from the dust of my jeans, but I'd love to get rid
    >of that stupid clip...
    >
    >Any store on the net, any idea?
    >
    >Thanks for any help.
    >

    >Sincerely,
    >Steve JORDI
    Hiya Jordi,

    I use the Targus Digital Memory Card Case--fits perfectly and has a loop rather
    than a clip--so it will lay flat. It also has mesh webbing on the inside to
    protect your phone from scratches. It's $4.99 at Rite Aid Drug Stores in their
    Photo Lab Section, near the film to the side of their Kodak Picture Maker
    machines. You can even leave the case in your pocket, unzip the top, and slide
    the V3 out, directly up. Hope this helps....

    Ducati

    Sounds interesting.
    Thansk for the tip. I'll definitely get one the next time
    I come to the US (currently in Switzerland).
    It's just impossible to find anything as a replacement
    around here!

    MovieDB at www.sjmoviedb.com

    On Mon, 02 May 2005 11:21:08 +0200, Steve JORDI
    <steveK_I_L_LSPAMjordi@hotmail.com> thoughtfully tapped the keyboard and opined:

    >Is it the one on the picture shown here?
    >http://www.inanycase.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=1020-DMC111&Category_Code=new&Product_Count=0
    >
    >Sincerely,
    >Steve JORDI
    Hiya JORDI,

    Yes that's the one--exactly. It fits the V3 like a glove.

    Regards,
    Ducati

    Ok thanks.
    We can find them here in Europe with a google search on
    dmc111 +targus site:co.uk

    Thanks for your help

    MovieDB at www.sjmoviedb.com

Motorola Cases Email