-> Razr V3 case with NO clip button??? <-

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Cases
  • Email
Last response: in Brands
May 1, 2005 9:33:15 PM

Hi,
does anybody know whether there is a case for the
Razr V3 that doesn't include that clip button?
I never clip it on my belt, but keep it in my pocket.
I prefer to still keep it in a case to protect it
from the dust of my jeans, but I'd love to get rid
of that stupid clip...

Any store on the net, any idea?

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,
Steve JORDI

(Remove the K_I_L_LSPAM from my email address)
1197 Prangins Email: stevejordiK_I_L_LSPAM@hotmail.com
Switzerland WWW: www.sjordi.com
Volcanoes at www.sjordi.com/volcanoes
MovieDB at www.sjmoviedb.com

More about : razr case clip button

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 4:19:13 AM

On Sun, 01 May 2005 17:33:15 +0200, Steve JORDI
<stevejordiK_I_L_LSPAM@hotmail.com> thoughtfully tapped the keyboard and opined:

>Hi,
>does anybody know whether there is a case for the
>Razr V3 that doesn't include that clip button?
>I never clip it on my belt, but keep it in my pocket.
>I prefer to still keep it in a case to protect it
>from the dust of my jeans, but I'd love to get rid
>of that stupid clip...
>
>Any store on the net, any idea?
>
>Thanks for any help.
>

>Sincerely,
>Steve JORDI
Hiya Jordi,

I use the Targus Digital Memory Card Case--fits perfectly and has a loop rather
than a clip--so it will lay flat. It also has mesh webbing on the inside to
protect your phone from scratches. It's $4.99 at Rite Aid Drug Stores in their
Photo Lab Section, near the film to the side of their Kodak Picture Maker
machines. You can even leave the case in your pocket, unzip the top, and slide
the V3 out, directly up. Hope this helps....

Ducati
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 3:17:08 PM

Sounds interesting.
Thansk for the tip. I'll definitely get one the next time
I come to the US (currently in Switzerland).
It's just impossible to find anything as a replacement
around here!

MovieDB at www.sjmoviedb.com
May 2, 2005 3:21:08 PM

Is it the one on the picture shown here?
http://www.inanycase.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?&Screen=...

MovieDB at www.sjmoviedb.com
May 2, 2005 7:15:20 PM

On Mon, 02 May 2005 11:21:08 +0200, Steve JORDI
<steveK_I_L_LSPAMjordi@hotmail.com> thoughtfully tapped the keyboard and opined:

>Is it the one on the picture shown here?
>http://www.inanycase.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?&Screen=...
>
>Sincerely,
>Steve JORDI
Hiya JORDI,

Yes that's the one--exactly. It fits the V3 like a glove.

Regards,
Ducati
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 12:28:04 PM

Ok thanks.
We can find them here in Europe with a google search on
dmc111 +targus site:co.uk

Thanks for your help

MovieDB at www.sjmoviedb.com