MN-520

I use an MN-520 with a Linksys router and rules B adapter. Everything
works sort of OK except the range of the MN-520 is not so good (I live in
a wood-framed house) and I cannot divine what the red/blue shift of the
MS Broadband Utility icon (newest version)means. Sometimes it's red,
sometimes it's blue, but it always shows a good connection. IE6 refuses
to connect when it's red, however and I must reboot although Eudora and
Gravity do just fine. What does it all mean?

In article <MPG.1b0e89a62ad29844989680@news.verizon.net>,
jacobsk1@verizon.net says...
> I use an MN-520 with a Linksys router and rules B adapter. Everything
> works sort of OK except the range of the MN-520 is not so good (I live in
> a wood-framed house) and I cannot divine what the red/blue shift of the
> MS Broadband Utility icon (newest version)means. Sometimes it's red,
> sometimes it's blue, but it always shows a good connection. IE6 refuses
> to connect when it's red, however and I must reboot although Eudora and
> Gravity do just fine. What does it all mean?

Make that "wireless B adapter," please.