Complete Charge

Last response: in Brands
May 5, 2005 3:08:12 AM

I have a Motorola v505 cell phone that just never seems to work right
when it comes to holding a charge. Usually the charge only is enough for
one day. So I got a new battery and it didn't help. By the way it was
only keeping a charge for one day even if I never used the phone that day.
Than all of a sudden the charge was holding for 3 days which was great
and I wouldn't ask for more. Now all of a sudden it won't tell me me
when I am charging it as to when it has a full charge it just keeps
saying "charging". However the battery symbol shows all three bars on
the battery icon and it holds its charge so far?
Can anyone tell me how I can get it to say "Charge Complete" when it has
completed its full charge? Any help would be appreciated in this matter.
Thanks!!

More about : complete charge

Anonymous
May 5, 2005 2:50:18 PM

Gary F. Pitel wrote:
> I have a Motorola v505 cell phone that just never seems to work right
> when it comes to holding a charge. Usually the charge only is enough
> for one day. So I got a new battery and it didn't help. By the way it
> was only keeping a charge for one day even if I never used the phone
> that day. Than all of a sudden the charge was holding for 3 days
> which was great and I wouldn't ask for more. Now all of a sudden it
> won't tell me me when I am charging it as to when it has a full charge
> it just keeps
> saying "charging". However the battery symbol shows all three bars on
> the battery icon and it holds its charge so far?
> Can anyone tell me how I can get it to say "Charge Complete" when it
> has completed its full charge? Any help would be appreciated in this
> matter. Thanks!!

Try pulling the batter (after shutting down). See what happens after
reinstalling battery, restarting, and charging.

May 6, 2005 3:46:07 PM

Quaoar wrote:
> Gary F. Pitel wrote:
>
>>I have a Motorola v505 cell phone that just never seems to work right
>>when it comes to holding a charge. Usually the charge only is enough
>>for one day. So I got a new battery and it didn't help. By the way it
>>was only keeping a charge for one day even if I never used the phone
>>that day. Than all of a sudden the charge was holding for 3 days
>>which was great and I wouldn't ask for more. Now all of a sudden it
>>won't tell me me when I am charging it as to when it has a full charge
>>it just keeps
>>saying "charging". However the battery symbol shows all three bars on
>>the battery icon and it holds its charge so far?
>>Can anyone tell me how I can get it to say "Charge Complete" when it
>>has completed its full charge? Any help would be appreciated in this
>>matter. Thanks!!
>

> Try pulling the batter (after shutting down). See what happens after
> reinstalling battery, restarting, and charging.

Thanks that fix the problem. Much appreciated.
Gary
!