FS Motorola V551

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 5, 2005 8:53:41 AM

For Sale Motorola V551 camera flip phone. for Rogers service. includes
charger & battery $200.00 shipped.
includes extra ring tones. and games
Bejeweled,
Vjay Singh Pro Golf 2005,
Prince of Persia,
Asphalt Urban GT
1000 words
http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Sale/V551.jpg
http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Sale/V551a.jpg

More about : motorola v551

May 5, 2005 8:53:42 AM

why are you selling it?
you have a recepit?

"Gopher" <Colt1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:p Fhee.1222551$Xk.1213335@pd7tw3no...
> For Sale Motorola V551 camera flip phone. for Rogers service. includes
> charger & battery $200.00 shipped.
> includes extra ring tones. and games
> Bejeweled,
> Vjay Singh Pro Golf 2005,
> Prince of Persia,
> Asphalt Urban GT
> 1000 words
> http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Sale/V551.jpg
> http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Sale/V551a.jpg

May 6, 2005 4:40:28 AM

my contract is up in a few months & I have 3 phones don't need them all just
1 switching service providers soon to cdma.

<user> wrote in message news:1oKdnVzVYsHYXeTfRVn-oQ@rogers.com...
> why are you selling it?
> you have a recepit?
>
> "Gopher" <Colt1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> news:p Fhee.1222551$Xk.1213335@pd7tw3no...
>> For Sale Motorola V551 camera flip phone. for Rogers service. includes
>> charger & battery $200.00 shipped.
>> includes extra ring tones. and games
>> Bejeweled,
>> Vjay Singh Pro Golf 2005,
>> Prince of Persia,
>> Asphalt Urban GT
>> 1000 words
>> http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Sale/V551.jpg
>> http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Sale/V551a.jpg

May 6, 2005 4:40:29 AM

You're switching to CDMA???? Ok, I give, WTF would you do that to
yourself?? If you have to downgrade, just get a V220 for crying out loud
lol!
> my contract is up in a few months & I have 3 phones don't need them all
just
> 1 switching service providers soon to cdma.
>
> <user> wrote in message news:1oKdnVzVYsHYXeTfRVn-oQ@rogers.com...
> > why are you selling it?
> > you have a recepit?
> >
> > "Gopher" <Colt1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> > news:p Fhee.1222551$Xk.1213335@pd7tw3no...
> >> For Sale Motorola V551 camera flip phone. for Rogers service. includes
> >> charger & battery $200.00 shipped.
> >> includes extra ring tones. and games
> >> Bejeweled,
> >> Vjay Singh Pro Golf 2005,
> >> Prince of Persia,
> >> Asphalt Urban GT
> >> 1000 words
> >> http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Sale/V551.jpg
> >> http://www.mts.net/~moab1/Sale/V551a.jpg

May 6, 2005 10:36:38 PM

you see I can't get GSM service up north. & if I'm on the Road the phone
doesn't help me then. I do Bailiff work & if I'm serving a warrent it
doesn't help me if I can't get service. with cdma service I get alot more
cell towers.

"CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:p tKdnUUhx6tZU-ffRVn-gg@rogers.com...
> You're switching to CDMA???? Ok, I give, WTF would you do that to
> yourself?? If you have to downgrade, just get a V220 for crying out loud
> lol!
> "Gopher" <Colt1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>> my contract is up in a few months & I have 3 phones don't need them all
> just
>> 1 switching service providers soon to cdma.
>>
>> <user> wrote in message news:1oKdnVzVYsHYXeTfRVn-oQ@rogers.com...
>> > why are you selling it?
>> > you have a recepit?
>> >
>> > "Gopher" <Colt1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>> > news:p Fhee.1222551$Xk.1213335@pd7tw3no...

Anonymous
May 7, 2005 11:06:14 AM

Ah I see, that sux! Well at least you know gsm will eventually get there,
but I guess you have to use what is reliable in your area at the moment.
> you see I can't get GSM service up north. & if I'm on the Road the phone
> doesn't help me then. I do Bailiff work & if I'm serving a warrent it
> doesn't help me if I can't get service. with cdma service I get alot more
> cell towers.
>
> "CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message
> news:p tKdnUUhx6tZU-ffRVn-gg@rogers.com...
> > You're switching to CDMA???? Ok, I give, WTF would you do that to
> > yourself?? If you have to downgrade, just get a V220 for crying out
loud
> > lol!
> > "Gopher" <Colt1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> >> my contract is up in a few months & I have 3 phones don't need them all
> > just
> >> 1 switching service providers soon to cdma.

includes

May 8, 2005 7:27:35 AM

SOLD

!