motorola mobile phone tools

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the motorola
mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in advance. If needed,
the phone I have is the A630 which is used on the T-mobile network!
25 answers Last reply
More about motorola mobile phone tools
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you will have
    to pay like the rest of us.

    "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    > Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
    > motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in advance.
    > If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on the T-mobile
    > network!
    >
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?

    "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    > As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you will
    have
    > to pay like the rest of us.
    >
    > "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    > > Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
    > > motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
    advance.
    > > If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on the T-mobile
    > > network!
    > >
    >
    >
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Actually, I did. Thick_9, you should ask CJD directly as he seems to imply
    it's available free. I wish a free copy would have been available to test.

    "CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message
    news:ptidnaNuwZvZYODfRVn-gw@rogers.com...
    > Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >
    > "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you will
    > have
    >> to pay like the rest of us.
    >>
    >> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >> > Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
    >> > motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
    > advance.
    >> > If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on the T-mobile
    >> > network!
    >> >
    >>
    >>
    >
    >
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the software
    was part of the package price. If you want to steal the software just
    walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If you think you're
    entitled to a new battery or headset grab those too. You can buy the
    software on ebay for under $10 so what's the big deal about paying? Any
    version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself on installation. If you
    somehow feel entitled to use it without actually buying it, you can
    download it from several places if you know how to use Google. But
    that's probably too much like work.
    By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some free
    stuff?

    From:CJD
    newsgroupmail@rogers.com

    > Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >
    > "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you
    >> will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >>
    >> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
    >>> motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
    >>> advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on
    >>> the T-mobile network!
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:

    >I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the software
    >was part of the package price. If you want to steal the software just
    >walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If you think you're
    >entitled to a new battery or headset grab those too. You can buy the
    >software on ebay for under $10 so what's the big deal about paying? Any
    >version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself on installation. If you
    >somehow feel entitled to use it without actually buying it, you can
    >download it from several places if you know how to use Google. But
    >that's probably too much like work.
    > By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some free
    >stuff?
    >
    >From:CJD
    >newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >


    I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
    upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.

    I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending your
    money why should I?


    >> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >>
    >> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you
    >>> will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >>>
    >>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
    >>>> motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
    >>>> advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on
    >>>> the T-mobile network!
    >
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    "rg" <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote in message
    news:v9ct71l0leaaape1ic8a92b38odue6327c@4ax.com...
    > On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the software
    >>was part of the package price. If you want to steal the software just
    >>walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If you think you're
    >>entitled to a new battery or headset grab those too. You can buy the
    >>software on ebay for under $10 so what's the big deal about paying? Any
    >>version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself on installation. If you
    >>somehow feel entitled to use it without actually buying it, you can
    >>download it from several places if you know how to use Google. But
    >>that's probably too much like work.
    >> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some free
    >>stuff?
    >>
    >>From:CJD
    >>newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>
    >
    >
    > I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
    > upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    >
    > I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending your
    > money why should I?
    >
    >
    >>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >>>
    >>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you
    >>>> will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >>>>
    >>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
    >>>>> motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
    >>>>> advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on
    >>>>> the T-mobile network!
    >>
    >
    Ah, Kazaa. Check out Google about the virtues of Kazaa. Notwithstanding,
    It is an illegal copy if you obtained it that way. Legal free stuff is
    good, I do not need to know where to obtain illegal stuff. If one can
    afford it, charge it or don't buy it. Need a new car? Do you steal it?
  7. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them. What
    can you send me?

    From:rg
    replyingroup@invalid.com

    > On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
    >> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal the
    >> software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If
    >> you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset grab those
    >> too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10 so what's the
    >> big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself
    >> on installation. If you somehow feel entitled to use it without
    >> actually buying it, you can download it from several places if you
    >> know how to use Google. But that's probably too much like work.
    >> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some
    >> free stuff?
    >>
    >> From:CJD
    >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>
    >
    >
    > I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
    > upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    >
    > I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
    > your money why should I?
    >
    >
    >>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >>>
    >>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you
    >>>> will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >>>>
    >>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
    >>>>> motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
    >>>>> advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on
    >>>>> the T-mobile network!
  8. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you paid for your
    ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't have a single mp3 that's not
    from one of your store bought cds either, and the list goes on. Gimme a
    freakin break.
    You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your cell, and you
    had a choice between buying it, or clicking a link to a full version
    download, you would go out and buy it, is that what you expect one to
    believe?
    "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    news:IdEfe.28660$Au1.12591@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them. What
    > can you send me?
    >
    > From:rg
    > replyingroup@invalid.com
    >
    > > On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
    > >> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal the
    > >> software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If
    > >> you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset grab those
    > >> too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10 so what's the
    > >> big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself
    > >> on installation. If you somehow feel entitled to use it without
    > >> actually buying it, you can download it from several places if you
    > >> know how to use Google. But that's probably too much like work.
    > >> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some
    > >> free stuff?
    > >>
    > >> From:CJD
    > >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    > >>
    > >
    > >
    > > I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
    > > upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    > >
    > > I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
    > > your money why should I?
    > >
    > >
    > >>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    > >>>
    > >>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > >>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    > >>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you
    > >>>> will have to pay like the rest of us.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > >>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    > >>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
    > >>>>> motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
    > >>>>> advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on
    > >>>>> the T-mobile network!
    >
    >
  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 07:23:20 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:

    >Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them. What
    >can you send me?
    >

    You consider "not paying" for software stealing but on your BLOG you give
    instructions on how to push .jar files to your phone (for free). Are all
    ..jar files free on the internet? They must be because you wouldn't be
    giving instructions on how to steal something, would you?


    >From:rg
    >replyingroup@invalid.com
    >
    >> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
    >>> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal the
    >>> software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If
    >>> you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset grab those
    >>> too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10 so what's the
    >>> big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself
    >>> on installation. If you somehow feel entitled to use it without
    >>> actually buying it, you can download it from several places if you
    >>> know how to use Google. But that's probably too much like work.
    >>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some
    >>> free stuff?
    >>>
    >>> From:CJD
    >>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>>
    >>
    >>
    >> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
    >> upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    >>
    >> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
    >> your money why should I?
    >>
    >>
    >>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >>>>
    >>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >>>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >>>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you
    >>>>> will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >>>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
    >>>>>> motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
    >>>>>> advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on
    >>>>>> the T-mobile network!
    >
  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    "rg" <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote in message
    news:elru711ee2bqra3qqvcfqek3ddvopmptnq@4ax.com...
    > On Mon, 09 May 2005 07:23:20 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them. What
    >>can you send me?
    >>
    >
    > You consider "not paying" for software stealing but on your BLOG you give
    > instructions on how to push .jar files to your phone (for free). Are all
    > .jar files free on the internet? They must be because you wouldn't be
    > giving instructions on how to steal something, would you?

    Don't be a bloody idiot. Are all Java applets commercial? No? Then Bruce
    isn't doing anything wrong.

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
    >>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
    >>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    alt.binaries.cellular-phones.warez
  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying the CDs
    to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added and some were
    offered free at zedge.no and some (the better ones) I paid a few bucks
    apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've either taken from my CDs or found
    offered for free.
    If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay so I'd
    have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data Pilot.
    Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for the things I
    use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for the things I provide.
    I figure that if something is worth using or having it's worth paying
    the guy who made it a reasonable price. If everything is free for the
    taking there won't be much incentive to create anything will there?
    If you want to justify stealing by the fact that it can be done by just
    "clicking a link," that's fine, I'm not here to judge you - but don't
    try to justify theft just because it's easy and you won't get caught.
    It would probably be easy to steal the tires off your car but I doubt
    you'd tip your hat to the thief and say "that's OK, it was fair game
    because it was easy to steal."
    Lastly, please don't justify your actions by accusing someone whom you
    don't know and have never met of doing the same thing.

    Cheers!


    From:CJD
    newsgroupmail@rogers.com

    > Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you paid for
    > your ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't have a single mp3
    > that's not from one of your store bought cds either, and the list
    > goes on. Gimme a freakin break.
    > You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your cell, and
    > you had a choice between buying it, or clicking a link to a full
    > version download, you would go out and buy it, is that what you
    > expect one to believe?
    > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > news:IdEfe.28660$Au1.12591@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them.
    >> What can you send me?
    >>
    >> From:rg
    >> replyingroup@invalid.com
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
    >>>> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal the
    >>>> software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If
    >>>> you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset grab those
    >>>> too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10 so what's the
    >>>> big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on will upgrade
    >>>> itself on installation. If you somehow feel entitled to use it
    >>>> without actually buying it, you can download it from several
    >>>> places if you know how to use Google. But that's probably too much
    >>>> like work.
    >>>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some
    >>>> free stuff?
    >>>>
    >>>> From:CJD
    >>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it
    >>> and upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    >>>
    >>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
    >>> your money why should I?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >>>>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think
    >>>>>> you will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>>>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >>>>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of
    >>>>>>> the motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0.
    >>>>>>> Thanks in advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630
    >>>>>>> which is used on the T-mobile network!
  13. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Do you, or have you used PST...
    "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    news:7OOfe.31199$R46.26890@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying the CDs
    > to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added and some were
    > offered free at zedge.no and some (the better ones) I paid a few bucks
    > apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've either taken from my CDs or found
    > offered for free.
    > If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay so I'd
    > have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data Pilot.
    > Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for the things I
    > use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for the things I provide.
    > I figure that if something is worth using or having it's worth paying
    > the guy who made it a reasonable price. If everything is free for the
    > taking there won't be much incentive to create anything will there?
    > If you want to justify stealing by the fact that it can be done by just
    > "clicking a link," that's fine, I'm not here to judge you - but don't
    > try to justify theft just because it's easy and you won't get caught.
    > It would probably be easy to steal the tires off your car but I doubt
    > you'd tip your hat to the thief and say "that's OK, it was fair game
    > because it was easy to steal."
    > Lastly, please don't justify your actions by accusing someone whom you
    > don't know and have never met of doing the same thing.
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    >
    > From:CJD
    > newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >
    > > Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you paid for
    > > your ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't have a single mp3
    > > that's not from one of your store bought cds either, and the list
    > > goes on. Gimme a freakin break.
    > > You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your cell, and
    > > you had a choice between buying it, or clicking a link to a full
    > > version download, you would go out and buy it, is that what you
    > > expect one to believe?
    > > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > > news:IdEfe.28660$Au1.12591@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > >> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them.
    > >> What can you send me?
    > >>
    > >> From:rg
    > >> replyingroup@invalid.com
    > >>
    > >>> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    > >>> wrote:
    > >>>
    > >>>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
    > >>>> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal the
    > >>>> software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If
    > >>>> you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset grab those
    > >>>> too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10 so what's the
    > >>>> big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on will upgrade
    > >>>> itself on installation. If you somehow feel entitled to use it
    > >>>> without actually buying it, you can download it from several
    > >>>> places if you know how to use Google. But that's probably too much
    > >>>> like work.
    > >>>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some
    > >>>> free stuff?
    > >>>>
    > >>>> From:CJD
    > >>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    > >>>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it
    > >>> and upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    > >>>
    > >>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
    > >>> your money why should I?
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > >>>>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    > >>>>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think
    > >>>>>> you will have to pay like the rest of us.
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > >>>>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    > >>>>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of
    > >>>>>>> the motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0.
    > >>>>>>> Thanks in advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630
    > >>>>>>> which is used on the T-mobile network!
    >
    >
  14. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    No, not all .jar files are free. My blog doesn't advocate stealing
    games. It shows you how to load .jar files. I loaded a number of them
    that were indeed free and some that I paid for. The instructions work
    for paid files too. Instructions on loading a file are not the same as
    how to steal a file. How would you use my instructions to obtain a file
    illegally?

    From:rg
    replyingroup@invalid.com

    > On Mon, 09 May 2005 07:23:20 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them.
    >> What can you send me?
    >>
    >
    > You consider "not paying" for software stealing but on your BLOG you
    > give instructions on how to push .jar files to your phone (for free).
    > Are all .jar files free on the internet? They must be because you
    > wouldn't be giving instructions on how to steal something, would you?
    >
    >
    >> From:rg
    >> replyingroup@invalid.com
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
    >>>> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal the
    >>>> software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If
    >>>> you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset grab those
    >>>> too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10 so what's the
    >>>> big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on will upgrade
    >>>> itself on installation. If you somehow feel entitled to use it
    >>>> without actually buying it, you can download it from several
    >>>> places if you know how to use Google. But that's probably too much
    >>>> like work.
    >>>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some
    >>>> free stuff?
    >>>>
    >>>> From:CJD
    >>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it
    >>> and upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    >>>
    >>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
    >>> your money why should I?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >>>>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think
    >>>>>> you will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>>>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >>>>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of
    >>>>>>> the motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0.
    >>>>>>> Thanks in advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630
    >>>>>>> which is used on the T-mobile network!
  15. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    No, I haven't used PST and don't have it. I have no need for it.

    From:CJD
    newsgroupmail@rogers.com

    > Do you, or have you used PST...
    > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > news:7OOfe.31199$R46.26890@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >> I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying the
    >> CDs to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added and some
    >> were offered free at zedge.no and some (the better ones) I paid a
    >> few bucks apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've either taken from
    >> my CDs or found offered for free.
    >> If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay so
    >> I'd have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data Pilot.
    >> Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for the things I
    >> use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for the things I
    >> provide. I figure that if something is worth using or having it's
    >> worth paying the guy who made it a reasonable price. If everything
    >> is free for the taking there won't be much incentive to create
    >> anything will there? If you want to justify stealing by the fact
    >> that it can be done by just "clicking a link," that's fine, I'm not
    >> here to judge you - but don't try to justify theft just because it's
    >> easy and you won't get caught. It would probably be easy to steal
    >> the tires off your car but I doubt you'd tip your hat to the thief
    >> and say "that's OK, it was fair game because it was easy to steal."
    >> Lastly, please don't justify your actions by accusing someone whom
    >> you don't know and have never met of doing the same thing.
    >>
    >> Cheers!
    >>
    >>
    >> From:CJD
    >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>
    >>> Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you paid
    >>> for your ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't have a
    >>> single mp3 that's not from one of your store bought cds either, and
    >>> the list goes on. Gimme a freakin break.
    >>> You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your cell,
    >>> and you had a choice between buying it, or clicking a link to a full
    >>> version download, you would go out and buy it, is that what you
    >>> expect one to believe?
    >>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >>> news:IdEfe.28660$Au1.12591@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >>>> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them.
    >>>> What can you send me?
    >>>>
    >>>> From:rg
    >>>> replyingroup@invalid.com
    >>>>
    >>>>> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    >>>>> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
    >>>>>> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal the
    >>>>>> software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If
    >>>>>> you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset grab those
    >>>>>> too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10 so what's the
    >>>>>> big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on will upgrade
    >>>>>> itself on installation. If you somehow feel entitled to use it
    >>>>>> without actually buying it, you can download it from several
    >>>>>> places if you know how to use Google. But that's probably too
    >>>>>> much like work.
    >>>>>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me
    >>>>>> some free stuff?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> From:CJD
    >>>>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it
    >>>>> and upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy
    >>>>> spending your money why should I?
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >>>>>>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >>>>>>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think
    >>>>>>>> you will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>>>>>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >>>>>>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of
    >>>>>>>>> the motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0.
    >>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630
    >>>>>>>>> which is used on the T-mobile network!
  16. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    For some reason, I just do not believe you at all :-)
    "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    news:kEQfe.31212$R46.14015@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > No, I haven't used PST and don't have it. I have no need for it.
    >
    > From:CJD
    > newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >
    > > Do you, or have you used PST...
    > > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > > news:7OOfe.31199$R46.26890@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > >> I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying the
    > >> CDs to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added and some
    > >> were offered free at zedge.no and some (the better ones) I paid a
    > >> few bucks apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've either taken from
    > >> my CDs or found offered for free.
    > >> If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay so
    > >> I'd have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data Pilot.
    > >> Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for the things I
    > >> use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for the things I
    > >> provide. I figure that if something is worth using or having it's
    > >> worth paying the guy who made it a reasonable price. If everything
    > >> is free for the taking there won't be much incentive to create
    > >> anything will there? If you want to justify stealing by the fact
    > >> that it can be done by just "clicking a link," that's fine, I'm not
    > >> here to judge you - but don't try to justify theft just because it's
    > >> easy and you won't get caught. It would probably be easy to steal
    > >> the tires off your car but I doubt you'd tip your hat to the thief
    > >> and say "that's OK, it was fair game because it was easy to steal."
    > >> Lastly, please don't justify your actions by accusing someone whom
    > >> you don't know and have never met of doing the same thing.
    > >>
    > >> Cheers!
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> From:CJD
    > >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    > >>
    > >>> Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you paid
    > >>> for your ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't have a
    > >>> single mp3 that's not from one of your store bought cds either, and
    > >>> the list goes on. Gimme a freakin break.
    > >>> You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your cell,
    > >>> and you had a choice between buying it, or clicking a link to a full
    > >>> version download, you would go out and buy it, is that what you
    > >>> expect one to believe?
    > >>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > >>> news:IdEfe.28660$Au1.12591@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > >>>> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them.
    > >>>> What can you send me?
    > >>>>
    > >>>> From:rg
    > >>>> replyingroup@invalid.com
    > >>>>
    > >>>>> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    > >>>>> wrote:
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
    > >>>>>> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal the
    > >>>>>> software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If
    > >>>>>> you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset grab those
    > >>>>>> too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10 so what's the
    > >>>>>> big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on will upgrade
    > >>>>>> itself on installation. If you somehow feel entitled to use it
    > >>>>>> without actually buying it, you can download it from several
    > >>>>>> places if you know how to use Google. But that's probably too
    > >>>>>> much like work.
    > >>>>>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me
    > >>>>>> some free stuff?
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>> From:CJD
    > >>>>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it
    > >>>>> and upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy
    > >>>>> spending your money why should I?
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > >>>>>>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    > >>>>>>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think
    > >>>>>>>> you will have to pay like the rest of us.
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > >>>>>>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    > >>>>>>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of
    > >>>>>>>>> the motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0.
    > >>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630
    > >>>>>>>>> which is used on the T-mobile network!
    >
    >
  17. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    For some reason? What reason? If accusing me of being a liar (what's my
    motivation?) helps you justify your lack of scruples so be it.

    Rather than respond to the points I make (I guess you can't) you instead
    try to somehow imply that I'm the same as you, as if that would make it
    right, and when that fails, simply start calling me a liar with
    absolutely no evidence to back yourself up. With a mind like that I
    guess I'm not surprised that you have to steal to get by. At least you
    don't try to hide it.

    Not sure why it makes a difference to you, but I don't have or use PST
    because I'm perfectly happy with the way my v3 works and, moreso, if I
    did want to change something, I'm afraid I'd screw it up if I tried. The
    only thing I've ever wanted to add was the ability to add java apps (not
    just games) and I learned how to do that through Bluetooth without
    changing anything (as described in my blog). I've been using Motorola
    phones for over 20 years so I'm quite used to the way they work and I
    accept them for what they are.

    Have a good life... I just hope your neighbors have sturdy locks.


    From:CJD
    newsgroupmail@rogers.com

    > For some reason, I just do not believe you at all :-)
    > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > news:kEQfe.31212$R46.14015@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >> No, I haven't used PST and don't have it. I have no need for it.
    >>
    >> From:CJD
    >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>
    >>> Do you, or have you used PST...
    >>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >>> news:7OOfe.31199$R46.26890@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >>>> I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying the
    >>>> CDs to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added and some
    >>>> were offered free at zedge.no and some (the better ones) I paid a
    >>>> few bucks apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've either taken from
    >>>> my CDs or found offered for free.
    >>>> If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay
    >>>> so I'd have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data
    >>>> Pilot. Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for
    >>>> the things I use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for
    >>>> the things I provide. I figure that if something is worth using or
    >>>> having it's worth paying the guy who made it a reasonable price.
    >>>> If everything is free for the taking there won't be much incentive
    >>>> to create anything will there? If you want to justify stealing by
    >>>> the fact that it can be done by just "clicking a link," that's
    >>>> fine, I'm not here to judge you - but don't try to justify theft
    >>>> just because it's easy and you won't get caught. It would probably
    >>>> be easy to steal the tires off your car but I doubt you'd tip your
    >>>> hat to the thief and say "that's OK, it was fair game because it
    >>>> was easy to steal." Lastly, please don't justify your actions by
    >>>> accusing someone whom you don't know and have never met of doing
    >>>> the same thing.
    >>>>
    >>>> Cheers!
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> From:CJD
    >>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>>>
    >>>>> Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you paid
    >>>>> for your ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't have a
    >>>>> single mp3 that's not from one of your store bought cds either,
    >>>>> and the list goes on. Gimme a freakin break.
    >>>>> You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your cell,
    >>>>> and you had a choice between buying it, or clicking a link to a
    >>>>> full version download, you would go out and buy it, is that what
    >>>>> you expect one to believe?
    >>>>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:IdEfe.28660$Au1.12591@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >>>>>> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them.
    >>>>>> What can you send me?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> From:rg
    >>>>>> replyingroup@invalid.com
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    >>>>>>> wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
    >>>>>>>> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal
    >>>>>>>> the software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and
    >>>>>>>> run. If you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset
    >>>>>>>> grab those too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10
    >>>>>>>> so what's the big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on
    >>>>>>>> will upgrade itself on installation. If you somehow feel
    >>>>>>>> entitled to use it without actually buying it, you can
    >>>>>>>> download it from several places if you know how to use Google.
    >>>>>>>> But that's probably too much like work.
    >>>>>>>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me
    >>>>>>>> some free stuff?
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> From:CJD
    >>>>>>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed
    >>>>>>> it and upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy
    >>>>>>> spending your money why should I?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >>>>>>>>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >>>>>>>>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I
    >>>>>>>>>> think you will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>>>>>>>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >>>>>>>>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version
    >>>>>>>>>>> of the motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0.
    >>>>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630
    >>>>>>>>>>> which is used on the T-mobile network!
  18. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Points? What points, all I see are melodramatic statements about stealing
    headsets and batteries, and neighbors having sturdy locks lol
    Do you actually believe that because someone has no problem using readily
    available materials on the net, instead of running out like a happy consumer
    and buying it, they steal from their local Cellular shop and break into
    their neighbors houses? Get a grip bud, and give me a break.
    It's preachers like you that have gigs of warez stored on hdds, then go
    online and say "SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!"
    And I said I didn't believe you, if you can't handle that, therapy is
    available to help with your insecurities I'm sure.
    Btw- you can enable the java app loader using p2kman.
    "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    news:lB%fe.31525$R46.15451@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > For some reason? What reason? If accusing me of being a liar (what's my
    > motivation?) helps you justify your lack of scruples so be it.
    >
    > Rather than respond to the points I make (I guess you can't) you instead
    > try to somehow imply that I'm the same as you, as if that would make it
    > right, and when that fails, simply start calling me a liar with
    > absolutely no evidence to back yourself up. With a mind like that I
    > guess I'm not surprised that you have to steal to get by. At least you
    > don't try to hide it.
    >
    > Not sure why it makes a difference to you, but I don't have or use PST
    > because I'm perfectly happy with the way my v3 works and, moreso, if I
    > did want to change something, I'm afraid I'd screw it up if I tried. The
    > only thing I've ever wanted to add was the ability to add java apps (not
    > just games) and I learned how to do that through Bluetooth without
    > changing anything (as described in my blog). I've been using Motorola
    > phones for over 20 years so I'm quite used to the way they work and I
    > accept them for what they are.
    >
    > Have a good life... I just hope your neighbors have sturdy locks.
    >
    >
    > From:CJD
    > newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >
    > > For some reason, I just do not believe you at all :-)
    > > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > > news:kEQfe.31212$R46.14015@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > >> No, I haven't used PST and don't have it. I have no need for it.
    > >>
    > >> From:CJD
    > >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    > >>
    > >>> Do you, or have you used PST...
    > >>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > >>> news:7OOfe.31199$R46.26890@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > >>>> I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying the
    > >>>> CDs to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added and some
    > >>>> were offered free at zedge.no and some (the better ones) I paid a
    > >>>> few bucks apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've either taken from
    > >>>> my CDs or found offered for free.
    > >>>> If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay
    > >>>> so I'd have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data
    > >>>> Pilot. Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for
    > >>>> the things I use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for
    > >>>> the things I provide. I figure that if something is worth using or
    > >>>> having it's worth paying the guy who made it a reasonable price.
    > >>>> If everything is free for the taking there won't be much incentive
    > >>>> to create anything will there? If you want to justify stealing by
    > >>>> the fact that it can be done by just "clicking a link," that's
    > >>>> fine, I'm not here to judge you - but don't try to justify theft
    > >>>> just because it's easy and you won't get caught. It would probably
    > >>>> be easy to steal the tires off your car but I doubt you'd tip your
    > >>>> hat to the thief and say "that's OK, it was fair game because it
    > >>>> was easy to steal." Lastly, please don't justify your actions by
    > >>>> accusing someone whom you don't know and have never met of doing
    > >>>> the same thing.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> Cheers!
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>> From:CJD
    > >>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    > >>>>
    > >>>>> Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you paid
    > >>>>> for your ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't have a
    > >>>>> single mp3 that's not from one of your store bought cds either,
    > >>>>> and the list goes on. Gimme a freakin break.
    > >>>>> You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your cell,
    > >>>>> and you had a choice between buying it, or clicking a link to a
    > >>>>> full version download, you would go out and buy it, is that what
    > >>>>> you expect one to believe?
    > >>>>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > >>>>> news:IdEfe.28660$Au1.12591@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > >>>>>> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them.
    > >>>>>> What can you send me?
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>> From:rg
    > >>>>>> replyingroup@invalid.com
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    > >>>>>>> wrote:
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
    > >>>>>>>> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal
    > >>>>>>>> the software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and
    > >>>>>>>> run. If you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset
    > >>>>>>>> grab those too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10
    > >>>>>>>> so what's the big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on
    > >>>>>>>> will upgrade itself on installation. If you somehow feel
    > >>>>>>>> entitled to use it without actually buying it, you can
    > >>>>>>>> download it from several places if you know how to use Google.
    > >>>>>>>> But that's probably too much like work.
    > >>>>>>>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me
    > >>>>>>>> some free stuff?
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>> From:CJD
    > >>>>>>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed
    > >>>>>>> it and upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy
    > >>>>>>> spending your money why should I?
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > >>>>>>>>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    > >>>>>>>>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I
    > >>>>>>>>>> think you will have to pay like the rest of us.
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > >>>>>>>>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    > >>>>>>>>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version
    > >>>>>>>>>>> of the motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0.
    > >>>>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630
    > >>>>>>>>>>> which is used on the T-mobile network!
    >
    >
  19. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    I never said "Shame on you." I specifically said I'm not here to judge
    you. Feeling guilty?
    I'm fine with a nameless person who doesn't know anything about me
    calling me a liar but you said you had a reason for doing so and I just
    asked what it is. But you don't want to tell me. Cool.

    So if something is "readily available on the net" (but apparently not to
    you 'cause you couldn't find it) then it's OK not to pay for it. OK, I
    got it now. I learn something new everyday. So, does that apply to all
    readily available items where ever they might be or just those on the
    net? I just want to know where the proper place to draw the line is so I
    can align my moral compass with yours.

    Enjoy your loot and have a good life!

    From:CJD
    newsgroupmail@rogers.com

    > Points? What points, all I see are melodramatic statements about
    > stealing headsets and batteries, and neighbors having sturdy locks lol
    > Do you actually believe that because someone has no problem using
    > readily available materials on the net, instead of running out like a
    > happy consumer and buying it, they steal from their local Cellular
    > shop and break into their neighbors houses? Get a grip bud, and give
    > me a break.
    > It's preachers like you that have gigs of warez stored on hdds, then
    > go online and say "SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!"
    > And I said I didn't believe you, if you can't handle that, therapy is
    > available to help with your insecurities I'm sure.
    > Btw- you can enable the java app loader using p2kman.
    > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > news:lB%fe.31525$R46.15451@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >> For some reason? What reason? If accusing me of being a liar (what's
    >> my motivation?) helps you justify your lack of scruples so be it.
    >>
    >> Rather than respond to the points I make (I guess you can't) you
    >> instead try to somehow imply that I'm the same as you, as if that
    >> would make it right, and when that fails, simply start calling me a
    >> liar with absolutely no evidence to back yourself up. With a mind
    >> like that I guess I'm not surprised that you have to steal to get
    >> by. At least you don't try to hide it.
    >>
    >> Not sure why it makes a difference to you, but I don't have or use
    >> PST because I'm perfectly happy with the way my v3 works and,
    >> moreso, if I did want to change something, I'm afraid I'd screw it
    >> up if I tried. The only thing I've ever wanted to add was the
    >> ability to add java apps (not just games) and I learned how to do
    >> that through Bluetooth without changing anything (as described in my
    >> blog). I've been using Motorola phones for over 20 years so I'm
    >> quite used to the way they work and I accept them for what they are.
    >>
    >> Have a good life... I just hope your neighbors have sturdy locks.
    >>
    >>
    >> From:CJD
    >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>
    >>> For some reason, I just do not believe you at all :-)
    >>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >>> news:kEQfe.31212$R46.14015@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >>>> No, I haven't used PST and don't have it. I have no need for it.
    >>>>
    >>>> From:CJD
    >>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>>>
    >>>>> Do you, or have you used PST...
    >>>>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:7OOfe.31199$R46.26890@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >>>>>> I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying
    >>>>>> the CDs to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added
    >>>>>> and some were offered free at zedge.no and some (the better
    >>>>>> ones) I paid a few bucks apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've
    >>>>>> either taken from my CDs or found offered for free.
    >>>>>> If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay
    >>>>>> so I'd have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data
    >>>>>> Pilot. Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for
    >>>>>> the things I use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for
    >>>>>> the things I provide. I figure that if something is worth using
    >>>>>> or having it's worth paying the guy who made it a reasonable
    >>>>>> price. If everything is free for the taking there won't be much
    >>>>>> incentive to create anything will there? If you want to justify
    >>>>>> stealing by the fact that it can be done by just "clicking a
    >>>>>> link," that's fine, I'm not here to judge you - but don't try to
    >>>>>> justify theft just because it's easy and you won't get caught.
    >>>>>> It would probably be easy to steal the tires off your car but I
    >>>>>> doubt you'd tip your hat to the thief and say "that's OK, it was
    >>>>>> fair game because it was easy to steal." Lastly, please don't
    >>>>>> justify your actions by accusing someone whom you don't know and
    >>>>>> have never met of doing the same thing.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Cheers!
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> From:CJD
    >>>>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you
    >>>>>>> paid for your ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't
    >>>>>>> have a single mp3 that's not from one of your store bought cds
    >>>>>>> either, and the list goes on. Gimme a freakin break.
    >>>>>>> You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your
    >>>>>>> cell, and you had a choice between buying it, or clicking a
    >>>>>>> link to a full version download, you would go out and buy it,
    >>>>>>> is that what you expect one to believe?
    >>>>>>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >>>>>>> news:IdEfe.28660$Au1.12591@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >>>>>>>> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal
    >>>>>>>> them. What can you send me?
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> From:rg
    >>>>>>>> replyingroup@invalid.com
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR"
    >>>>>>>>> <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and
    >>>>>>>>>> the software was part of the package price. If you want to
    >>>>>>>>>> steal the software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab
    >>>>>>>>>> one and run. If you think you're entitled to a new battery
    >>>>>>>>>> or headset grab those too. You can buy the software on ebay
    >>>>>>>>>> for under $10 so what's the big deal about paying? Any
    >>>>>>>>>> version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself on installation.
    >>>>>>>>>> If you somehow feel entitled to use it without actually
    >>>>>>>>>> buying it, you can download it from several places if you
    >>>>>>>>>> know how to use Google. But that's probably too much like
    >>>>>>>>>> work.
    >>>>>>>>>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me
    >>>>>>>>>> some free stuff?
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>> From:CJD
    >>>>>>>>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed
    >>>>>>>>> it and upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy
    >>>>>>>>> spending your money why should I?
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >>>>>>>>>>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >>>>>>>>>>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I
    >>>>>>>>>>>> think you will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>>>>>>>>>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free
    >>>>>>>>>>>>> version of the motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably
    >>>>>>>>>>>>> version 3.0. Thanks in advance. If needed, the phone I
    >>>>>>>>>>>>> have is the A630 which is used on the T-mobile network!
  20. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    You know exactly what I meant, just as I never said you were a liar, feeling
    foolish?
    You're obviously pulling at straws given your last post bruce, and giving
    there can be no middle ground here, or proof either way, this can continue
    on and on. You say you are not here to judge, re-read your posts and see if
    you can spout that again lol

    Enjoy your gigs BruceRicheous and have a good life!
    "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    news:fLgge.6021$ya2.3063@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >
    > I never said "Shame on you." I specifically said I'm not here to judge
    > you. Feeling guilty?
    > I'm fine with a nameless person who doesn't know anything about me
    > calling me a liar but you said you had a reason for doing so and I just
    > asked what it is. But you don't want to tell me. Cool.
    >
    > So if something is "readily available on the net" (but apparently not to
    > you 'cause you couldn't find it) then it's OK not to pay for it. OK, I
    > got it now. I learn something new everyday. So, does that apply to all
    > readily available items where ever they might be or just those on the
    > net? I just want to know where the proper place to draw the line is so I
    > can align my moral compass with yours.
    >
    > Enjoy your loot and have a good life!
    >
    > From:CJD
    > newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >
    > > Points? What points, all I see are melodramatic statements about
    > > stealing headsets and batteries, and neighbors having sturdy locks lol
    > > Do you actually believe that because someone has no problem using
    > > readily available materials on the net, instead of running out like a
    > > happy consumer and buying it, they steal from their local Cellular
    > > shop and break into their neighbors houses? Get a grip bud, and give
    > > me a break.
    > > It's preachers like you that have gigs of warez stored on hdds, then
    > > go online and say "SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!"
    > > And I said I didn't believe you, if you can't handle that, therapy is
    > > available to help with your insecurities I'm sure.
    > > Btw- you can enable the java app loader using p2kman.
    > > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > > news:lB%fe.31525$R46.15451@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > >> For some reason? What reason? If accusing me of being a liar (what's
    > >> my motivation?) helps you justify your lack of scruples so be it.
    > >>
    > >> Rather than respond to the points I make (I guess you can't) you
    > >> instead try to somehow imply that I'm the same as you, as if that
    > >> would make it right, and when that fails, simply start calling me a
    > >> liar with absolutely no evidence to back yourself up. With a mind
    > >> like that I guess I'm not surprised that you have to steal to get
    > >> by. At least you don't try to hide it.
    > >>
    > >> Not sure why it makes a difference to you, but I don't have or use
    > >> PST because I'm perfectly happy with the way my v3 works and,
    > >> moreso, if I did want to change something, I'm afraid I'd screw it
    > >> up if I tried. The only thing I've ever wanted to add was the
    > >> ability to add java apps (not just games) and I learned how to do
    > >> that through Bluetooth without changing anything (as described in my
    > >> blog). I've been using Motorola phones for over 20 years so I'm
    > >> quite used to the way they work and I accept them for what they are.
    > >>
    > >> Have a good life... I just hope your neighbors have sturdy locks.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> From:CJD
    > >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    > >>
    > >>> For some reason, I just do not believe you at all :-)
    > >>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > >>> news:kEQfe.31212$R46.14015@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > >>>> No, I haven't used PST and don't have it. I have no need for it.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> From:CJD
    > >>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    > >>>>
    > >>>>> Do you, or have you used PST...
    > >>>>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > >>>>> news:7OOfe.31199$R46.26890@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > >>>>>> I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying
    > >>>>>> the CDs to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added
    > >>>>>> and some were offered free at zedge.no and some (the better
    > >>>>>> ones) I paid a few bucks apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've
    > >>>>>> either taken from my CDs or found offered for free.
    > >>>>>> If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay
    > >>>>>> so I'd have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data
    > >>>>>> Pilot. Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for
    > >>>>>> the things I use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for
    > >>>>>> the things I provide. I figure that if something is worth using
    > >>>>>> or having it's worth paying the guy who made it a reasonable
    > >>>>>> price. If everything is free for the taking there won't be much
    > >>>>>> incentive to create anything will there? If you want to justify
    > >>>>>> stealing by the fact that it can be done by just "clicking a
    > >>>>>> link," that's fine, I'm not here to judge you - but don't try to
    > >>>>>> justify theft just because it's easy and you won't get caught.
    > >>>>>> It would probably be easy to steal the tires off your car but I
    > >>>>>> doubt you'd tip your hat to the thief and say "that's OK, it was
    > >>>>>> fair game because it was easy to steal." Lastly, please don't
    > >>>>>> justify your actions by accusing someone whom you don't know and
    > >>>>>> have never met of doing the same thing.
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>> Cheers!
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>> From:CJD
    > >>>>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>> Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you
    > >>>>>>> paid for your ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't
    > >>>>>>> have a single mp3 that's not from one of your store bought cds
    > >>>>>>> either, and the list goes on. Gimme a freakin break.
    > >>>>>>> You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your
    > >>>>>>> cell, and you had a choice between buying it, or clicking a
    > >>>>>>> link to a full version download, you would go out and buy it,
    > >>>>>>> is that what you expect one to believe?
    > >>>>>>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > >>>>>>> news:IdEfe.28660$Au1.12591@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    > >>>>>>>> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal
    > >>>>>>>> them. What can you send me?
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>> From:rg
    > >>>>>>>> replyingroup@invalid.com
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR"
    > >>>>>>>>> <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and
    > >>>>>>>>>> the software was part of the package price. If you want to
    > >>>>>>>>>> steal the software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab
    > >>>>>>>>>> one and run. If you think you're entitled to a new battery
    > >>>>>>>>>> or headset grab those too. You can buy the software on ebay
    > >>>>>>>>>> for under $10 so what's the big deal about paying? Any
    > >>>>>>>>>> version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself on installation.
    > >>>>>>>>>> If you somehow feel entitled to use it without actually
    > >>>>>>>>>> buying it, you can download it from several places if you
    > >>>>>>>>>> know how to use Google. But that's probably too much like
    > >>>>>>>>>> work.
    > >>>>>>>>>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me
    > >>>>>>>>>> some free stuff?
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>> From:CJD
    > >>>>>>>>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed
    > >>>>>>>>> it and upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy
    > >>>>>>>>> spending your money why should I?
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    > >>>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > >>>>>>>>>>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    > >>>>>>>>>>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I
    > >>>>>>>>>>>> think you will have to pay like the rest of us.
    > >>>>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > >>>>>>>>>>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    > >>>>>>>>>>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free
    > >>>>>>>>>>>>> version of the motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably
    > >>>>>>>>>>>>> version 3.0. Thanks in advance. If needed, the phone I
    > >>>>>>>>>>>>> have is the A630 which is used on the T-mobile network!
    >
    >
  21. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    And be sure to use your seatbelt and don't drink and drive.


    On Wed, 11 May 2005 02:25:38 -0400, "CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com>
    wrote:

    >You know exactly what I meant, just as I never said you were a liar, feeling
    >foolish?
    > You're obviously pulling at straws given your last post bruce, and giving
    >there can be no middle ground here, or proof either way, this can continue
    >on and on. You say you are not here to judge, re-read your posts and see if
    >you can spout that again lol
    >
    >Enjoy your gigs BruceRicheous and have a good life!
    >"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >news:fLgge.6021$ya2.3063@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >>
    >> I never said "Shame on you." I specifically said I'm not here to judge
    >> you. Feeling guilty?
    >> I'm fine with a nameless person who doesn't know anything about me
    >> calling me a liar but you said you had a reason for doing so and I just
    >> asked what it is. But you don't want to tell me. Cool.
    >>
    >> So if something is "readily available on the net" (but apparently not to
    >> you 'cause you couldn't find it) then it's OK not to pay for it. OK, I
    >> got it now. I learn something new everyday. So, does that apply to all
    >> readily available items where ever they might be or just those on the
    >> net? I just want to know where the proper place to draw the line is so I
    >> can align my moral compass with yours.
    >>
    >> Enjoy your loot and have a good life!
    >>
    >> From:CJD
    >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >>
    >> > Points? What points, all I see are melodramatic statements about
    >> > stealing headsets and batteries, and neighbors having sturdy locks lol
    >> > Do you actually believe that because someone has no problem using
    >> > readily available materials on the net, instead of running out like a
    >> > happy consumer and buying it, they steal from their local Cellular
    >> > shop and break into their neighbors houses? Get a grip bud, and give
    >> > me a break.
    >> > It's preachers like you that have gigs of warez stored on hdds, then
    >> > go online and say "SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!"
    >> > And I said I didn't believe you, if you can't handle that, therapy is
    >> > available to help with your insecurities I'm sure.
    >> > Btw- you can enable the java app loader using p2kman.
    >> > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >> > news:lB%fe.31525$R46.15451@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >> >> For some reason? What reason? If accusing me of being a liar (what's
    >> >> my motivation?) helps you justify your lack of scruples so be it.
    >> >>
    >> >> Rather than respond to the points I make (I guess you can't) you
    >> >> instead try to somehow imply that I'm the same as you, as if that
    >> >> would make it right, and when that fails, simply start calling me a
    >> >> liar with absolutely no evidence to back yourself up. With a mind
    >> >> like that I guess I'm not surprised that you have to steal to get
    >> >> by. At least you don't try to hide it.
    >> >>
    >> >> Not sure why it makes a difference to you, but I don't have or use
    >> >> PST because I'm perfectly happy with the way my v3 works and,
    >> >> moreso, if I did want to change something, I'm afraid I'd screw it
    >> >> up if I tried. The only thing I've ever wanted to add was the
    >> >> ability to add java apps (not just games) and I learned how to do
    >> >> that through Bluetooth without changing anything (as described in my
    >> >> blog). I've been using Motorola phones for over 20 years so I'm
    >> >> quite used to the way they work and I accept them for what they are.
    >> >>
    >> >> Have a good life... I just hope your neighbors have sturdy locks.
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >> From:CJD
    >> >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >> >>
    >> >>> For some reason, I just do not believe you at all :-)
    >> >>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >> >>> news:kEQfe.31212$R46.14015@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >> >>>> No, I haven't used PST and don't have it. I have no need for it.
    >> >>>>
    >> >>>> From:CJD
    >> >>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >> >>>>
    >> >>>>> Do you, or have you used PST...
    >> >>>>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >> >>>>> news:7OOfe.31199$R46.26890@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >> >>>>>> I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying
    >> >>>>>> the CDs to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added
    >> >>>>>> and some were offered free at zedge.no and some (the better
    >> >>>>>> ones) I paid a few bucks apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've
    >> >>>>>> either taken from my CDs or found offered for free.
    >> >>>>>> If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay
    >> >>>>>> so I'd have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data
    >> >>>>>> Pilot. Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for
    >> >>>>>> the things I use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for
    >> >>>>>> the things I provide. I figure that if something is worth using
    >> >>>>>> or having it's worth paying the guy who made it a reasonable
    >> >>>>>> price. If everything is free for the taking there won't be much
    >> >>>>>> incentive to create anything will there? If you want to justify
    >> >>>>>> stealing by the fact that it can be done by just "clicking a
    >> >>>>>> link," that's fine, I'm not here to judge you - but don't try to
    >> >>>>>> justify theft just because it's easy and you won't get caught.
    >> >>>>>> It would probably be easy to steal the tires off your car but I
    >> >>>>>> doubt you'd tip your hat to the thief and say "that's OK, it was
    >> >>>>>> fair game because it was easy to steal." Lastly, please don't
    >> >>>>>> justify your actions by accusing someone whom you don't know and
    >> >>>>>> have never met of doing the same thing.
    >> >>>>>>
    >> >>>>>> Cheers!
    >> >>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>
    >> >>>>>> From:CJD
    >> >>>>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >> >>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>> Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you
    >> >>>>>>> paid for your ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't
    >> >>>>>>> have a single mp3 that's not from one of your store bought cds
    >> >>>>>>> either, and the list goes on. Gimme a freakin break.
    >> >>>>>>> You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your
    >> >>>>>>> cell, and you had a choice between buying it, or clicking a
    >> >>>>>>> link to a full version download, you would go out and buy it,
    >> >>>>>>> is that what you expect one to believe?
    >> >>>>>>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >> >>>>>>> news:IdEfe.28660$Au1.12591@tornado.socal.rr.com...
    >> >>>>>>>> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal
    >> >>>>>>>> them. What can you send me?
    >> >>>>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>>> From:rg
    >> >>>>>>>> replyingroup@invalid.com
    >> >>>>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>>>> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR"
    >> >>>>>>>>> <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:
    >> >>>>>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>>>>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and
    >> >>>>>>>>>> the software was part of the package price. If you want to
    >> >>>>>>>>>> steal the software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab
    >> >>>>>>>>>> one and run. If you think you're entitled to a new battery
    >> >>>>>>>>>> or headset grab those too. You can buy the software on ebay
    >> >>>>>>>>>> for under $10 so what's the big deal about paying? Any
    >> >>>>>>>>>> version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself on installation.
    >> >>>>>>>>>> If you somehow feel entitled to use it without actually
    >> >>>>>>>>>> buying it, you can download it from several places if you
    >> >>>>>>>>>> know how to use Google. But that's probably too much like
    >> >>>>>>>>>> work.
    >> >>>>>>>>>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me
    >> >>>>>>>>>> some free stuff?
    >> >>>>>>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>>>>> From:CJD
    >> >>>>>>>>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >> >>>>>>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>>>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed
    >> >>>>>>>>> it and upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    >> >>>>>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>>>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy
    >> >>>>>>>>> spending your money why should I?
    >> >>>>>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>>>>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >> >>>>>>>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>>>>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >> >>>>>>>>>>> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >> >>>>>>>>>>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I
    >> >>>>>>>>>>>> think you will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >> >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >> >>>>>>>>>>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> >>>>>>>>>>>> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >> >>>>>>>>>>>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free
    >> >>>>>>>>>>>>> version of the motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably
    >> >>>>>>>>>>>>> version 3.0. Thanks in advance. If needed, the phone I
    >> >>>>>>>>>>>>> have is the A630 which is used on the T-mobile network!
    >>
    >>
    >
  22. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    agreed.
    "Spectrum" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    news:j2b481la11710ghm5k06b7ihveuslhp9uu@4ax.com...
    > And be sure to use your seatbelt and don't drink and drive.
    >
    >
    >
  23. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 17:22:05 GMT, meme
    <ultraredeclipse@sundaysdrag.com> wrote:

    > alt.binaries.cellular-phones.warez
    Thanks, meme
  24. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Zap Eagle Wrote:
    > "rg" replyingroup@invalid.com wrote in message
    > news:v9ct71l0leaaape1ic8a92b38odue6327c@4ax.com...-
    > On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" brNOSPAM@hawaii.com wrote:
    > -
    > I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
    > software
    > was part of the package price. If you want to steal the software just
    > walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If you think you're
    > entitled to a new battery or headset grab those too. You can buy the
    > software on ebay for under $10 so what's the big deal about paying?
    > Any
    > version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself on installation. If you
    > somehow feel entitled to use it without actually buying it, you can
    > download it from several places if you know how to use Google. But
    > that's probably too much like work.
    > By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some
    > free
    > stuff?
    >
    > From:CJD
    > newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    > -
    >
    >
    > I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
    > upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    >
    > I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
    > your
    > money why should I?
    >
    > --
    > Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >
    > "Zap Eagle" nospam@nospam.com wrote in message
    > news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    > As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you
    > will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >
    > "Thick_9" thebigwink@verizon.net wrote in message
    > news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    > Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
    > motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
    > advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on
    > the T-mobile network!-
    > -
    > -
    > Ah, Kazaa. Check out Google about the virtues of Kazaa.
    > Notwithstanding,
    > It is an illegal copy if you obtained it that way. Legal free stuff
    > is
    > good, I do not need to know where to obtain illegal stuff. If one can
    > afford it, charge it or don't buy it. Need a new car? Do you steal
    > it?
    No but I expect the company to upgrade things that need to be for free
    once I buy one, cars are way to expensive.


    --
    methusela
  25. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Well sir, you will be sorely disappointed when you buy your next car. The
    only things they'll upgrade for free are recall items. As far as cars being
    way too expensive, that's a subjective analysis. What you probably mean is
    that they are way too expensive relative to your income. In the US, at
    least, virtually ANYbody can (and does) own a car at virtually every level
    income so they can't be too expensive.

    "methusela" <methusela.1qf15e@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:methusela.1qf15e@mobile-forum.co.uk...
    >
    > Zap Eagle Wrote:
    >> "rg" replyingroup@invalid.com wrote in message
    >> news:v9ct71l0leaaape1ic8a92b38odue6327c@4ax.com...-
    >> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" brNOSPAM@hawaii.com wrote:
    >> -
    >> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
    >> software
    >> was part of the package price. If you want to steal the software just
    >> walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If you think you're
    >> entitled to a new battery or headset grab those too. You can buy the
    >> software on ebay for under $10 so what's the big deal about paying?
    >> Any
    >> version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself on installation. If you
    >> somehow feel entitled to use it without actually buying it, you can
    >> download it from several places if you know how to use Google. But
    >> that's probably too much like work.
    >> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some
    >> free
    >> stuff?
    >>
    >> From:CJD
    >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
    >> -
    >>
    >>
    >> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
    >> upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
    >>
    >> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
    >> your
    >> money why should I?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
    >>
    >> "Zap Eagle" nospam@nospam.com wrote in message
    >> news:0z9fe.63195$c24.59512@attbi_s72...
    >> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you
    >> will have to pay like the rest of us.
    >>
    >> "Thick_9" thebigwink@verizon.net wrote in message
    >> news:zc8fe.1627$7G.774@trndny01...
    >> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
    >> motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
    >> advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on
    >> the T-mobile network!-
    >> -
    >> -
    >> Ah, Kazaa. Check out Google about the virtues of Kazaa.
    >> Notwithstanding,
    >> It is an illegal copy if you obtained it that way. Legal free stuff
    >> is
    >> good, I do not need to know where to obtain illegal stuff. If one can
    >> afford it, charge it or don't buy it. Need a new car? Do you steal
    >> it?
    > No but I expect the company to upgrade things that need to be for free
    > once I buy one, cars are way to expensive.
    >
    >
    > --
    > methusela
Ask a new question

Read More

Motorola Mobile Phones Product