motorola mobile phone tools

Last response: in Brands
May 7, 2005 10:57:35 PM

Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the motorola
mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in advance. If needed,
the phone I have is the A630 which is used on the T-mobile network!
Anonymous
May 8, 2005 12:29:48 AM

As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you will have
to pay like the rest of us.

"Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
> motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in advance.
> If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on the T-mobile
> network!

Anonymous
May 8, 2005 11:53:12 AM

Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?

"Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you will
have
> to pay like the rest of us.
>
> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
> > motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
advance.
> > If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on the T-mobile
> > network!

May 8, 2005 9:11:16 PM

Actually, I did. Thick_9, you should ask CJD directly as he seems to imply
it's available free. I wish a free copy would have been available to test.

"CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:p tidnaNuwZvZYODfRVn-gw@rogers.com...
> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
>
> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you will
> have
>> to pay like the rest of us.
>>
>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> > Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
>> > motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
> advance.
>> > If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on the T-mobile
>> > network!

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 1:21:18 AM

I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the software
was part of the package price. If you want to steal the software just
walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If you think you're
entitled to a new battery or headset grab those too. You can buy the
software on ebay for under $10 so what's the big deal about paying? Any
version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself on installation. If you
somehow feel entitled to use it without actually buying it, you can
download it from several places if you know how to use Google. But
that's probably too much like work.
By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some free
stuff?

From:CJD
newsgroupmail@rogers.com

> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
>
> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you
>> will have to pay like the rest of us.
>>
>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
>>> motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
>>> advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on
>>> the T-mobile network!
May 9, 2005 1:21:19 AM

On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:

>I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the software
>was part of the package price. If you want to steal the software just
>walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If you think you're
>entitled to a new battery or headset grab those too. You can buy the
>software on ebay for under $10 so what's the big deal about paying? Any
>version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself on installation. If you
>somehow feel entitled to use it without actually buying it, you can
>download it from several places if you know how to use Google. But
>that's probably too much like work.
> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some free
>stuff?
>
>From:CJD
>newsgroupmail@rogers.com

I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.

I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending your
money why should I?

>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
>>
>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you
>>> will have to pay like the rest of us.
>>>
>>> "Thick_9" <thebigwink@verizon.net> wrote in message

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 6:09:33 AM

"rg" <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:
>
>>I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the software
>>was part of the package price. If you want to steal the software just
>>walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If you think you're
>>entitled to a new battery or headset grab those too. You can buy the
>>software on ebay for under $10 so what's the big deal about paying? Any
>>version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself on installation. If you
>>somehow feel entitled to use it without actually buying it, you can
>>download it from several places if you know how to use Google. But
>>that's probably too much like work.
>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some free
>>stuff?
>>
>>From:CJD
>>newsgroupmail@rogers.com
>>

> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
> upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
>
> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending your
> money why should I?
>

>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
>>>
>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

Ah, Kazaa. Check out Google about the virtues of Kazaa. Notwithstanding,
It is an illegal copy if you obtained it that way. Legal free stuff is
good, I do not need to know where to obtain illegal stuff. If one can
afford it, charge it or don't buy it. Need a new car? Do you steal it?
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 11:23:20 AM

Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them. What
can you send me?

From:rg
replyingroup@invalid.com

> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
>> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal the
>> software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If
>> you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset grab those
>> too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10 so what's the
>> big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself
>> on installation. If you somehow feel entitled to use it without
>> actually buying it, you can download it from several places if you
>> know how to use Google. But that's probably too much like work.
>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some
>> free stuff?
>>
>> From:CJD
>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
>>

> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
> upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
>
> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
> your money why should I?
>

>>> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
>>>
>>> "Zap Eagle" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 12:51:29 PM

Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you paid for your
ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't have a single mp3 that's not
from one of your store bought cds either, and the list goes on. Gimme a
freakin break.
You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your cell, and you
had a choice between buying it, or clicking a link to a full version
download, you would go out and buy it, is that what you expect one to
believe?
"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them. What
> can you send me?
>
> From:rg
> replyingroup@invalid.com
>
> > On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
> >> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal the
> >> software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If
> >> you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset grab those
> >> too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10 so what's the
> >> big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself
> >> on installation. If you somehow feel entitled to use it without
> >> actually buying it, you can download it from several places if you
> >> know how to use Google. But that's probably too much like work.
> >> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some
> >> free stuff?
> >>
> >> From:CJD
> >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
> >>

> > I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
> > upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
> >
> > I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
> > your money why should I?

May 9, 2005 2:09:48 PM

On Mon, 09 May 2005 07:23:20 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:

>Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them. What
>can you send me?

You consider "not paying" for software stealing but on your BLOG you give
instructions on how to push .jar files to your phone (for free). Are all
..jar files free on the internet? They must be because you wouldn't be
giving instructions on how to steal something, would you?

>From:rg
>replyingroup@invalid.com
>
>> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
>>> software was part of the package price. If you want to steal the
>>> software just walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If
>>> you think you're entitled to a new battery or headset grab those
>>> too. You can buy the software on ebay for under $10 so what's the
>>> big deal about paying? Any version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself
>>> on installation. If you somehow feel entitled to use it without
>>> actually buying it, you can download it from several places if you
>>> know how to use Google. But that's probably too much like work.
>>> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some
>>> free stuff?
>>>
>>> From:CJD
>>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
>>>

>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
>> upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
>>
>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
>> your money why should I?

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 8:39:15 PM

> On Mon, 09 May 2005 07:23:20 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:
>
>>Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them. What
>>can you send me?
>>

> You consider "not paying" for software stealing but on your BLOG you give
> instructions on how to push .jar files to your phone (for free). Are all
> .jar files free on the internet? They must be because you wouldn't be
> giving instructions on how to steal something, would you?

Don't be a bloody idiot. Are all Java applets commercial? No? Then Bruce
isn't doing anything wrong.

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 9:22:05 PM

alt.binaries.cellular-phones.warez
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 11:24:51 PM

I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying the CDs
to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added and some were
offered free at zedge.no and some (the better ones) I paid a few bucks
apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've either taken from my CDs or found
offered for free.
If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay so I'd
have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data Pilot.
Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for the things I
use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for the things I provide.
I figure that if something is worth using or having it's worth paying
the guy who made it a reasonable price. If everything is free for the
taking there won't be much incentive to create anything will there?
If you want to justify stealing by the fact that it can be done by just
"clicking a link," that's fine, I'm not here to judge you - but don't
try to justify theft just because it's easy and you won't get caught.
It would probably be easy to steal the tires off your car but I doubt
you'd tip your hat to the thief and say "that's OK, it was fair game
because it was easy to steal."
Lastly, please don't justify your actions by accusing someone whom you
don't know and have never met of doing the same thing.

Cheers!

From:CJD
newsgroupmail@rogers.com

> Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you paid for
> your ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't have a single mp3
> that's not from one of your store bought cds either, and the list
> goes on. Gimme a freakin break.
> You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your cell, and
> you had a choice between buying it, or clicking a link to a full
> version download, you would go out and buy it, is that what you
> expect one to believe?
> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
>> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them.
>> What can you send me?
>>
>> From:rg
>> replyingroup@invalid.com

>>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it
>>> and upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
>>>
>>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
>>> your money why should I?

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 11:24:52 PM

Do you, or have you used PST...
> I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying the CDs
> to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added and some were
> offered free at zedge.no and some (the better ones) I paid a few bucks
> apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've either taken from my CDs or found
> offered for free.
> If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay so I'd
> have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data Pilot.
> Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for the things I
> use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for the things I provide.
> I figure that if something is worth using or having it's worth paying
> the guy who made it a reasonable price. If everything is free for the
> taking there won't be much incentive to create anything will there?
> If you want to justify stealing by the fact that it can be done by just
> "clicking a link," that's fine, I'm not here to judge you - but don't
> try to justify theft just because it's easy and you won't get caught.
> It would probably be easy to steal the tires off your car but I doubt
> you'd tip your hat to the thief and say "that's OK, it was fair game
> because it was easy to steal."
> Lastly, please don't justify your actions by accusing someone whom you
> don't know and have never met of doing the same thing.
>
> Cheers!
>

> From:CJD
> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
>
> > Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you paid for
> > your ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't have a single mp3
> > that's not from one of your store bought cds either, and the list
> > goes on. Gimme a freakin break.
> > You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your cell, and
> > you had a choice between buying it, or clicking a link to a full
> > version download, you would go out and buy it, is that what you
> > expect one to believe?
> > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
> >> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them.
> >> What can you send me?
> >>
> >> From:rg
> >> replyingroup@invalid.com

Anonymous
May 10, 2005 1:28:04 AM

No, not all .jar files are free. My blog doesn't advocate stealing
games. It shows you how to load .jar files. I loaded a number of them
that were indeed free and some that I paid for. The instructions work
for paid files too. Instructions on loading a file are not the same as
how to steal a file. How would you use my instructions to obtain a file
illegally?

From:rg
replyingroup@invalid.com

> On Mon, 09 May 2005 07:23:20 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Oh, I like things for free as long as I don't have to steal them.
>> What can you send me?
>>

> You consider "not paying" for software stealing but on your BLOG you
> give instructions on how to push .jar files to your phone (for free).
> Are all .jar files free on the internet? They must be because you
> wouldn't be giving instructions on how to steal something, would you?
>

>> From:rg
>> replyingroup@invalid.com

>>> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it
>>> and upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
>>>
>>> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
>>> your money why should I?

Anonymous
May 10, 2005 1:30:56 AM

No, I haven't used PST and don't have it. I have no need for it.

From:CJD
newsgroupmail@rogers.com

> Do you, or have you used PST...
> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
>> I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying the
>> CDs to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added and some
>> were offered free at zedge.no and some (the better ones) I paid a
>> few bucks apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've either taken from
>> my CDs or found offered for free.
>> If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay so
>> I'd have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data Pilot.
>> Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for the things I
>> use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for the things I
>> provide. I figure that if something is worth using or having it's
>> worth paying the guy who made it a reasonable price. If everything
>> is free for the taking there won't be much incentive to create
>> anything will there? If you want to justify stealing by the fact
>> that it can be done by just "clicking a link," that's fine, I'm not
>> here to judge you - but don't try to justify theft just because it's
>> easy and you won't get caught. It would probably be easy to steal
>> the tires off your car but I doubt you'd tip your hat to the thief
>> and say "that's OK, it was fair game because it was easy to steal."
>> Lastly, please don't justify your actions by accusing someone whom
>> you don't know and have never met of doing the same thing.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>

>> From:CJD
>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
>>
>>> Oh and how the richeous come forth, what a crock. I bet you paid
>>> for your ringtones, games, etc as well. Probably don't have a
>>> single mp3 that's not from one of your store bought cds either, and
>>> the list goes on. Gimme a freakin break.
>>> You are actually saying, that if mpt did not come with your cell,
>>> and you had a choice between buying it, or clicking a link to a full
>>> version download, you would go out and buy it, is that what you
>>> expect one to believe?
>>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
May 10, 2005 7:20:57 AM

For some reason, I just do not believe you at all :-)
> No, I haven't used PST and don't have it. I have no need for it.
>
> From:CJD
> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
>
> > Do you, or have you used PST...
> > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
> >> I've never d/l'd MP3s from the net because I don't mind buying the
> >> CDs to use in my car. I only have a few games that I added and some
> >> were offered free at zedge.no and some (the better ones) I paid a
> >> few bucks apiece for. Ringtones I've added I've either taken from
> >> my CDs or found offered for free.
> >> If I didn't have MPT bundled I'd probably have bought it on ebay so
> >> I'd have it on disk. I did pay full price for a copy of Data Pilot.
> >> Believe it or not, I don't mind paying a fair price for the things I
> >> use just as I don't mind charging a fair price for the things I
> >> provide. I figure that if something is worth using or having it's
> >> worth paying the guy who made it a reasonable price. If everything
> >> is free for the taking there won't be much incentive to create
> >> anything will there? If you want to justify stealing by the fact
> >> that it can be done by just "clicking a link," that's fine, I'm not
> >> here to judge you - but don't try to justify theft just because it's
> >> easy and you won't get caught. It would probably be easy to steal
> >> the tires off your car but I doubt you'd tip your hat to the thief
> >> and say "that's OK, it was fair game because it was easy to steal."
> >> Lastly, please don't justify your actions by accusing someone whom
> >> you don't know and have never met of doing the same thing.
> >>
> >> Cheers!
> >>

> >> From:CJD
> >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com

Anonymous
May 10, 2005 1:58:41 PM

For some reason? What reason? If accusing me of being a liar (what's my
motivation?) helps you justify your lack of scruples so be it.

Rather than respond to the points I make (I guess you can't) you instead
try to somehow imply that I'm the same as you, as if that would make it
right, and when that fails, simply start calling me a liar with
absolutely no evidence to back yourself up. With a mind like that I
guess I'm not surprised that you have to steal to get by. At least you
don't try to hide it.

Not sure why it makes a difference to you, but I don't have or use PST
because I'm perfectly happy with the way my v3 works and, moreso, if I
did want to change something, I'm afraid I'd screw it up if I tried. The
only thing I've ever wanted to add was the ability to add java apps (not
just games) and I learned how to do that through Bluetooth without
changing anything (as described in my blog). I've been using Motorola
phones for over 20 years so I'm quite used to the way they work and I
accept them for what they are.

Have a good life... I just hope your neighbors have sturdy locks.

From:CJD
newsgroupmail@rogers.com

> For some reason, I just do not believe you at all :-)
> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
>> No, I haven't used PST and don't have it. I have no need for it.
>>
>> From:CJD
>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
>>
>>> Do you, or have you used PST...
>>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 3:38:49 AM

Points? What points, all I see are melodramatic statements about stealing
headsets and batteries, and neighbors having sturdy locks lol
Do you actually believe that because someone has no problem using readily
available materials on the net, instead of running out like a happy consumer
and buying it, they steal from their local Cellular shop and break into
their neighbors houses? Get a grip bud, and give me a break.
It's preachers like you that have gigs of warez stored on hdds, then go
online and say "SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!"
And I said I didn't believe you, if you can't handle that, therapy is
available to help with your insecurities I'm sure.
Btw- you can enable the java app loader using p2kman.
> For some reason? What reason? If accusing me of being a liar (what's my
> motivation?) helps you justify your lack of scruples so be it.
>
> Rather than respond to the points I make (I guess you can't) you instead
> try to somehow imply that I'm the same as you, as if that would make it
> right, and when that fails, simply start calling me a liar with
> absolutely no evidence to back yourself up. With a mind like that I
> guess I'm not surprised that you have to steal to get by. At least you
> don't try to hide it.
>
> Not sure why it makes a difference to you, but I don't have or use PST
> because I'm perfectly happy with the way my v3 works and, moreso, if I
> did want to change something, I'm afraid I'd screw it up if I tried. The
> only thing I've ever wanted to add was the ability to add java apps (not
> just games) and I learned how to do that through Bluetooth without
> changing anything (as described in my blog). I've been using Motorola
> phones for over 20 years so I'm quite used to the way they work and I
> accept them for what they are.
>
> Have a good life... I just hope your neighbors have sturdy locks.
>

> From:CJD
> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
>
> > For some reason, I just do not believe you at all :-)
> > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
> >> No, I haven't used PST and don't have it. I have no need for it.
> >>
> >> From:CJD
> >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 9:29:47 AM

I never said "Shame on you." I specifically said I'm not here to judge
you. Feeling guilty?
I'm fine with a nameless person who doesn't know anything about me
calling me a liar but you said you had a reason for doing so and I just
asked what it is. But you don't want to tell me. Cool.

So if something is "readily available on the net" (but apparently not to
you 'cause you couldn't find it) then it's OK not to pay for it. OK, I
got it now. I learn something new everyday. So, does that apply to all
readily available items where ever they might be or just those on the
net? I just want to know where the proper place to draw the line is so I
can align my moral compass with yours.

Enjoy your loot and have a good life!

From:CJD
newsgroupmail@rogers.com

> Points? What points, all I see are melodramatic statements about
> stealing headsets and batteries, and neighbors having sturdy locks lol
> Do you actually believe that because someone has no problem using
> readily available materials on the net, instead of running out like a
> happy consumer and buying it, they steal from their local Cellular
> shop and break into their neighbors houses? Get a grip bud, and give
> me a break.
> It's preachers like you that have gigs of warez stored on hdds, then
> go online and say "SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!"
> And I said I didn't believe you, if you can't handle that, therapy is
> available to help with your insecurities I'm sure.
> Btw- you can enable the java app loader using p2kman.
> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
>> For some reason? What reason? If accusing me of being a liar (what's
>> my motivation?) helps you justify your lack of scruples so be it.
>>
>> Rather than respond to the points I make (I guess you can't) you
>> instead try to somehow imply that I'm the same as you, as if that
>> would make it right, and when that fails, simply start calling me a
>> liar with absolutely no evidence to back yourself up. With a mind
>> like that I guess I'm not surprised that you have to steal to get
>> by. At least you don't try to hide it.
>>
>> Not sure why it makes a difference to you, but I don't have or use
>> PST because I'm perfectly happy with the way my v3 works and,
>> moreso, if I did want to change something, I'm afraid I'd screw it
>> up if I tried. The only thing I've ever wanted to add was the
>> ability to add java apps (not just games) and I learned how to do
>> that through Bluetooth without changing anything (as described in my
>> blog). I've been using Motorola phones for over 20 years so I'm
>> quite used to the way they work and I accept them for what they are.
>>
>> Have a good life... I just hope your neighbors have sturdy locks.
>>

>> From:CJD
>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
>>
>>> For some reason, I just do not believe you at all :-)
>>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 9:29:48 AM

You know exactly what I meant, just as I never said you were a liar, feeling
foolish?
You're obviously pulling at straws given your last post bruce, and giving
there can be no middle ground here, or proof either way, this can continue
on and on. You say you are not here to judge, re-read your posts and see if
you can spout that again lol

Enjoy your gigs BruceRicheous and have a good life!

> I never said "Shame on you." I specifically said I'm not here to judge
> you. Feeling guilty?
> I'm fine with a nameless person who doesn't know anything about me
> calling me a liar but you said you had a reason for doing so and I just
> asked what it is. But you don't want to tell me. Cool.
>
> So if something is "readily available on the net" (but apparently not to
> you 'cause you couldn't find it) then it's OK not to pay for it. OK, I
> got it now. I learn something new everyday. So, does that apply to all
> readily available items where ever they might be or just those on the
> net? I just want to know where the proper place to draw the line is so I
> can align my moral compass with yours.
>
> Enjoy your loot and have a good life!
>
> From:CJD
> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
>
> > Points? What points, all I see are melodramatic statements about
> > stealing headsets and batteries, and neighbors having sturdy locks lol
> > Do you actually believe that because someone has no problem using
> > readily available materials on the net, instead of running out like a
> > happy consumer and buying it, they steal from their local Cellular
> > shop and break into their neighbors houses? Get a grip bud, and give
> > me a break.
> > It's preachers like you that have gigs of warez stored on hdds, then
> > go online and say "SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!"
> > And I said I didn't believe you, if you can't handle that, therapy is
> > available to help with your insecurities I'm sure.
> > Btw- you can enable the java app loader using p2kman.
> > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
> >> For some reason? What reason? If accusing me of being a liar (what's
> >> my motivation?) helps you justify your lack of scruples so be it.
> >>
> >> Rather than respond to the points I make (I guess you can't) you
> >> instead try to somehow imply that I'm the same as you, as if that
> >> would make it right, and when that fails, simply start calling me a
> >> liar with absolutely no evidence to back yourself up. With a mind
> >> like that I guess I'm not surprised that you have to steal to get
> >> by. At least you don't try to hide it.
> >>
> >> Not sure why it makes a difference to you, but I don't have or use
> >> PST because I'm perfectly happy with the way my v3 works and,
> >> moreso, if I did want to change something, I'm afraid I'd screw it
> >> up if I tried. The only thing I've ever wanted to add was the
> >> ability to add java apps (not just games) and I learned how to do
> >> that through Bluetooth without changing anything (as described in my
> >> blog). I've been using Motorola phones for over 20 years so I'm
> >> quite used to the way they work and I accept them for what they are.
> >>
> >> Have a good life... I just hope your neighbors have sturdy locks.
> >>

> >> From:CJD
> >> newsgroupmail@rogers.com

May 11, 2005 3:01:41 PM

And be sure to use your seatbelt and don't drink and drive.

On Wed, 11 May 2005 02:25:38 -0400, "CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com>
wrote:

>You know exactly what I meant, just as I never said you were a liar, feeling
>foolish?
> You're obviously pulling at straws given your last post bruce, and giving
>there can be no middle ground here, or proof either way, this can continue
>on and on. You say you are not here to judge, re-read your posts and see if
>you can spout that again lol
>
>Enjoy your gigs BruceRicheous and have a good life!
>"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I never said "Shame on you." I specifically said I'm not here to judge
>> you. Feeling guilty?
>> I'm fine with a nameless person who doesn't know anything about me
>> calling me a liar but you said you had a reason for doing so and I just
>> asked what it is. But you don't want to tell me. Cool.
>>
>> So if something is "readily available on the net" (but apparently not to
>> you 'cause you couldn't find it) then it's OK not to pay for it. OK, I
>> got it now. I learn something new everyday. So, does that apply to all
>> readily available items where ever they might be or just those on the
>> net? I just want to know where the proper place to draw the line is so I
>> can align my moral compass with yours.
>>
>> Enjoy your loot and have a good life!
>>
>> From:CJD
>> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
>>
>> > Points? What points, all I see are melodramatic statements about
>> > stealing headsets and batteries, and neighbors having sturdy locks lol
>> > Do you actually believe that because someone has no problem using
>> > readily available materials on the net, instead of running out like a
>> > happy consumer and buying it, they steal from their local Cellular
>> > shop and break into their neighbors houses? Get a grip bud, and give
>> > me a break.
>> > It's preachers like you that have gigs of warez stored on hdds, then
>> > go online and say "SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!"
>> > And I said I didn't believe you, if you can't handle that, therapy is
>> > available to help with your insecurities I'm sure.
>> > Btw- you can enable the java app loader using p2kman.
>> > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
May 12, 2005 3:07:01 AM

agreed.
"Spectrum" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> And be sure to use your seatbelt and don't drink and drive.

Anonymous
June 10, 2005 10:25:36 AM

On Mon, 09 May 2005 17:22:05 GMT, meme
<ultraredeclipse@sundaysdrag.com> wrote:

> alt.binaries.cellular-phones.warez
Thanks, meme
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 5:55:52 PM

Zap Eagle Wrote:
> "rg" replyingroup@invalid.com wrote in message
> On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT, "BruceR" brNOSPAM@hawaii.com wrote:
> -
> I know I paid for mine. It came bundled with the phone and the
> software
> was part of the package price. If you want to steal the software just
> walk into any Motorola dealer, grab one and run. If you think you're
> entitled to a new battery or headset grab those too. You can buy the
> software on ebay for under $10 so what's the big deal about paying?
> Any
> version from 2.11 on will upgrade itself on installation. If you
> somehow feel entitled to use it without actually buying it, you can
> download it from several places if you know how to use Google. But
> that's probably too much like work.
> By the way, what business are you in? Maybe you could send me some
> free
> stuff?
>
> From:CJD
> newsgroupmail@rogers.com
> -
>

> I got version 3.0 full from Kazaa++ clean and green. Installed it and
> upgraded to 3.20 no problem works great.
>
> I would love to send you something free but since you enjoy spending
> your
> money why should I?
>
> --
> Ya right, and you are saying you actually paid for it?
>
> "Zap Eagle" nospam@nospam.com wrote in message
> As far as I know they don't provide a "free version", I think you
> will have to pay like the rest of us.
>
> "Thick_9" thebigwink@verizon.net wrote in message
> Does anyone have a site where I can download a free version of the
> motorola mobile phone tools? Preferably version 3.0. Thanks in
> advance. If needed, the phone I have is the A630 which is used on
> the T-mobile network!-
> -
> -
> Ah, Kazaa. Check out Google about the virtues of Kazaa.
> Notwithstanding,
> It is an illegal copy if you obtained it that way. Legal free stuff
> is
> good, I do not need to know where to obtain illegal stuff. If one can
> afford it, charge it or don't buy it. Need a new car? Do you steal
> it?
No but I expect the company to upgrade things that need to be for free
once I buy one, cars are way to expensive.

--
methusela
Anonymous

Well sir, you will be sorely disappointed when you buy your next car. The
only things they'll upgrade for free are recall items. As far as cars being
way too expensive, that's a subjective analysis. What you probably mean is
that they are way too expensive relative to your income. In the US, at
least, virtually ANYbody can (and does) own a car at virtually every level
income so they can't be too expensive.

!