Moto 120e Problem

When my phone starts up I get a bunch of strange data on the screen
and I have to press the menu button and the button left of the menu
button to get to my normal startup screen.

How do I get rid of this?

TIA
Pegleg
U.S. Navy Retired
Support Our Troops
2 answers Last reply
More about moto 120e problem

    Take it out of test mode and you won't see that stuff again.

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 17:07:06 -0500, "Edgar" <edgar@nowhere.com> wrote:

    >Take it out of test mode and you won't see that stuff again.
    Thanks very much...

    How do I get out of test mode?

    Pegleg
    U.S. Navy Retired