Moto 120e Problem

Last response: in Brands
May 10, 2005 4:45:43 PM

When my phone starts up I get a bunch of strange data on the screen
and I have to press the menu button and the button left of the menu
button to get to my normal startup screen.

How do I get rid of this?

TIA
Pegleg
U.S. Navy Retired
Support Our Troops

More about : moto 120e problem

Anonymous
May 10, 2005 9:07:06 PM

Take it out of test mode and you won't see that stuff again.

"Pegleg" <brian-s-jones@comcast.spam.net> wrote in message
> When my phone starts up I get a bunch of strange data on the screen
> and I have to press the menu button and the button left of the menu
> button to get to my normal startup screen.
>
> How do I get rid of this?
>

> TIA
> Pegleg
> U.S. Navy Retired
> Support Our Troops
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 10:59:08 AM

On Tue, 10 May 2005 17:07:06 -0500, "Edgar" <edgar@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Take it out of test mode and you won't see that stuff again.
Thanks very much...

How do I get out of test mode?

Pegleg
U.S. Navy Retired