Finding Diablo 2

mkn100

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2001
Anyone know where I can download Diablo 2? I spend weeks searching for it but all I found is xxx sites.

Thanks!
Badboy.

FatBurger

Illustrious
This site does not condone Warez. If you want to pass the time, try playing the Morpheus level in Unreal Tournament. It's one of my favs :)

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

FatBurger

Illustrious
lol
Morpheus is the level in space, with the three towers. Don't try and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.
Geez...Morpheus is also the guy from the Matrix.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Hmmm... I found an interesting trick.. it involves dry erase markers, people you don't like, a monitor, and screen saver with a largely black background, and a choice phrase.

<b>Bees are on the what now?</b>

FatBurger

Illustrious
BTW, have you ever noticed the sound a cat makes when you step on it's foot? Sort of a "Kazaa!" sound, don't you think?

FatBurger

Illustrious
Crackling sound from what?

I've heard that Gnutella- er, Nutella tastes good on toast, too. It's sort of a chocolate/hazelnut spread.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Don't forget to Share those Bear.
Er, bears.