Drivers for asus k52f series windows 7 ultimate

ximonkarrel

Honorable
May 29, 2012
Hello,
what is the best driver for my asus k52f series notebook? I change my OS to windows 7 Ultimate,but my shared ghrapics driver is missing.Can Someboby help me pls?

Only drivers from Asus are guaranteed to work on on an Asus laptop, because (in common with other laptop manufacturer's) the laptop uses proprietary hardware which requires customised drivers. Only the laptop manufacturer has these customised drivers. So "what's the best driver?" doesn't apply. There is only one driver that will work, and that's the driver from Asus.

Now, I've been to asus.com & asus uk & neither of them recognise Asus k52f as a valid model number. Please go here using your Acer laptop and click "Start" under "Model Automatic Detection, or alternatively enter the laptop's serial number in the right-hand box: http://support.asus.com/download/options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1

Mendrys

Reputable
Nov 4, 2014
The link still works. Asus doesn't make it easy to find device drivers from their main page and even on the product page itself. Searching for KF2F did provide a link where you could download the drivers for a selected OS.