v3

Last response: in Brands
a b } Memory
May 12, 2005 2:34:05 PM

I've have my V3 for a few months now, and my only real complaint with it, is
the size of the memory. Is there any way to increase this or add an
external memory card of some kind?

cheers

More about : v3

Anonymous
a b } Memory
May 13, 2005 1:19:00 AM

thereisnospoon Wrote:
> I've have my V3 for a few months now, and my only real complaint with
> it, is
> the size of the memory. Is there any way to increase this or add an
> external memory card of some kind?
>
> cheers

No memory card in this baby.....sorry.

--
Tony E!
a b } Memory

Unfortunately, no. The v3 is a great phone but it is not a "bells &
whistles" like it's bulkier counterparts.

From:thereisnospoon
abubuthaina@NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk

!