v3

I've have my V3 for a few months now, and my only real complaint with it, is
the size of the memory. Is there any way to increase this or add an
external memory card of some kind?

cheers
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    thereisnospoon Wrote:
    > I've have my V3 for a few months now, and my only real complaint with
    > it, is
    > the size of the memory. Is there any way to increase this or add an
    > external memory card of some kind?
    >
    > cheers

    No memory card in this baby.....sorry.

    --
    Tony E!

    Unfortunately, no. The v3 is a great phone but it is not a "bells &
    whistles" like it's bulkier counterparts.

    From:thereisnospoon
    abubuthaina@NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk

    > I've have my V3 for a few months now, and my only real complaint with
    > it, is the size of the memory. Is there any way to increase this or
    > add an external memory card of some kind?
    >
    > cheers

Motorola Memory Card Memory