V551 and java games

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 12, 2005 10:41:21 PM

How do I install java games?? I have some games and I want to install
them to my phone.

More about : v551 java games

Anonymous
May 13, 2005 3:05:27 AM

The easiest way is via Bluetooth. See http://brobin111.blogspot for
details.

From:colton
colton33@comcast.net

> How do I install java games?? I have some games and I want to install
> them to my phone.
May 13, 2005 3:05:28 AM

How is BT connection different from USB?? I have tried Motorola PST
and Midway neither work. I have to be able to enable the java upload
function on my phone. Any help??

On Thu, 12 May 2005 23:05:27 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
wrote:

>The easiest way is via Bluetooth. See http://brobin111.blogspot for
>details.
>
>From:colton
>colton33@comcast.net
>
>> How do I install java games?? I have some games and I want to install
>> them to my phone.

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 3:05:29 AM

"colton" <colton33@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:o hs781lpsra70h0s2hkvaq9n26pq8o2l5h@4ax.com...

> How is BT connection different from USB?? I have tried Motorola PST
> and Midway neither work. I have to be able to enable the java upload
> function on my phone. Any help??
>
> On Thu, 12 May 2005 23:05:27 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
> wrote:
>
> >The easiest way is via Bluetooth. See http://brobin111.blogspot for
> >details.
> >
> >From:colton
> >colton33@comcast.net
> >
> >> How do I install java games?? I have some games and I want to install
> >> them to my phone.

You can try this guide out as well if you don't have a bt adapter
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 3:05:30 AM

"CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message

> "colton" <colton33@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:o hs781lpsra70h0s2hkvaq9n26pq8o2l5h@4ax.com...
> >
> > How is BT connection different from USB?? I have tried Motorola PST
> > and Midway neither work. I have to be able to enable the java upload
> > function on my phone. Any help??
> >
> > On Thu, 12 May 2005 23:05:27 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >The easiest way is via Bluetooth. See http://brobin111.blogspot for
> > >details.
> > >
> > >From:colton
> > >colton33@comcast.net

> You can try this guide out as well if you don't have a bt adapter

Sorry forgot the link...
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=...
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 4:36:47 AM

If you follow the directions at http://brobin111.blogspot.com it will
work through Bluetooth without enabling the java upload function through
USB. I don't know how or why it works through BT and not through USB
but that's the way it is. Just follow the directions in the order shown.
You don't have to create .jad files either. Just drag and drop the .jar
files. Note: not all java apps will run on all phones.
Trust me (and the other people who left comments), it works.

From:colton
colton33@comcast.net

> How is BT connection different from USB?? I have tried Motorola PST
> and Midway neither work. I have to be able to enable the java upload
> function on my phone. Any help??
>
> On Thu, 12 May 2005 23:05:27 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The easiest way is via Bluetooth. See http://brobin111.blogspot for
>> details.
>>
>> From:colton
>> colton33@comcast.net
>>
>>> How do I install java games?? I have some games and I want to
>>> install them to my phone.
May 13, 2005 4:36:48 AM

you dont even need mpt
open up my bluetooth places, click view devices in range, select your phone
and in there just drag the game, jar onto the obex push icon.
if you take the time to read a bit you will find out that so many things are
actually so easy....
as always, google is your friend.
here it is :

http://google.endofinternet.net/

"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
> If you follow the directions at http://brobin111.blogspot.com it will
> work through Bluetooth without enabling the java upload function through
> USB. I don't know how or why it works through BT and not through USB but
> that's the way it is. Just follow the directions in the order shown. You
> don't have to create .jad files either. Just drag and drop the .jar files.
> Note: not all java apps will run on all phones.
> Trust me (and the other people who left comments), it works.
>
> From:colton
> colton33@comcast.net
>
>> How is BT connection different from USB?? I have tried Motorola PST
>> and Midway neither work. I have to be able to enable the java upload
>> function on my phone. Any help??
>>
>> On Thu, 12 May 2005 23:05:27 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The easiest way is via Bluetooth. See http://brobin111.blogspot for
>>> details.
>>>
>>> From:colton
>>> colton33@comcast.net

Anonymous
May 13, 2005 5:09:09 AM

Once you can see My Bluetooth Places what you say is just that easy. A
lot of people running XP2 SP2 will have a little tinkering to do first
which is explained in the blog I posted.

From:user
user

!