  • Motorola
Last response: in Brands
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 10:27:33 AM

Is there a way to use a voice record as a ringtone?
I want my friends to make their own personalized ringtones.

More about : v551 voice records ringtones

May 14, 2005 3:48:49 PM

RTFM first.

"bobparkins@sbcglobal.net" <bobparkinsATsbcglobalDOTnet> wrote in message
news:p Tghe.4177$Y81.108@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com...
> Is there a way to use a voice record as a ringtone?
> I want my friends to make their own personalized ringtones.

May 16, 2005 1:22:02 PM

On Sat, 14 May 2005 11:48:49 -0400, <user> wrote:

>RTFM first.

What page is it on because I couldn't find it either.
Related resources
May 16, 2005 1:25:10 PM

On Sat, 14 May 2005 06:27:33 GMT, "bobparkins@sbcglobal.net"
<bobparkinsATsbcglobalDOTnet> wrote:

>Is there a way to use a voice record as a ringtone?
>I want my friends to make their own personalized ringtones.

I thought of doing that too but could not find it in the manual or by
just playing with the phone. MPT won't access the voice records
either. If you could extract those, you could turn them into MP3s and
in turn make them ringtones.

If you figure something out how to do it, post it please.
May 17, 2005 7:13:26 AM

You assumed I didn't. It isn't in there.
Mobile Phone Tools doesn't seem to want to establish connection via USB -
don't have BT on PC.
<user> wrote in message news:p ZOdnTvT59YngBvfRVn-ig@rogers.com...

> RTFM first.
>
> "bobparkins@sbcglobal.net" <bobparkinsATsbcglobalDOTnet> wrote in message
> news:p Tghe.4177$Y81.108@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com...
>> Is there a way to use a voice record as a ringtone?
>> I want my friends to make their own personalized ringtones.

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 7:48:55 AM

download a free program called Audacity to record from microphone then
save as mp3. Transfer mp3 with Mobile phone tools to the phone. Then
select it as a ringtone.

On Sat, 14 May 2005 06:27:33 GMT, "bobparkins@sbcglobal.net"
<bobparkinsATsbcglobalDOTnet> wrote:

>Is there a way to use a voice record as a ringtone?
>I want my friends to make their own personalized ringtones.

Anonymous
May 23, 2005 7:41:10 PM

can you please provide us with the URL

regards

Roland
"prc2u" <prc2u@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> download a free program called Audacity to record from microphone then
> save as mp3. Transfer mp3 with Mobile phone tools to the phone. Then
> select it as a ringtone.
>
> On Sat, 14 May 2005 06:27:33 GMT, "bobparkins@sbcglobal.net"
> <bobparkinsATsbcglobalDOTnet> wrote:
>
> >Is there a way to use a voice record as a ringtone?
> >I want my friends to make their own personalized ringtones.

Anonymous
May 25, 2005 7:21:08 PM

I googled it and found
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/